+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What can I do?

LDRs weren't as common or stupid before the internet. Somebody would have to move for college or work or the military, but eventually meant to come back or bring the other person with them, because they already had a serious relationship before the long-distance happened. Now people are falling in love with total strangers that they have never met, sometimes without either one of them having the resources for a move. It doesn't make any sense, until factoring in mental issues that would compel somebody to pursue a hopeless romance with an unavailable stranger.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

I feel that is what drives the intensity of desire...we desire more what we can't have plus they have the opportunity to use their imagination, making this person into their ideal fantasy lover.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    I bet you haven't actually met this guy have you? So how can you have a 'relationship' with somebody you've never met? You 'believe' he's scared. Perhaps the ideda of waiting two months to actually meet in person just bores him. It would bore me sh1tless.
    I know I'm repeating myself but I"m laughing my ass off here. They're a squillion miles apart and they don't even get to meet until April. Well that's going to go swimmingly isn't it. Wait until April, you get on great and then there's only about 3000 miles of ocean between the two of them. Bound to work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12