+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Girlfriend has many male friends she wants to visit on her own and stop overnight....

Yep, she isn't very much invested in him if she won't talk about it or at least try to compromise. She's not even divorced and she hides him. I'm doubting she's even separated at this point. I'll seriously doubt that she is if she doesn't allow him to join her.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 11-01-13 at 11:01 AM. Reason: changed to 'separated'

And who's to say she is telling him the truth about not having any romantic encounters with these male friends? That's just her word and since she is sketchy about the divorce I'm sure she is used to lying to men.

Sounds like a slut to me...
    Providing the best Relationship Advice possible is my passion...

Well, it's over now, so it's no longer something I have to worry about. I don't believe she ever lied to me, and I trust what she had told me, however she has a very traumatic past and childhood that has left her properly screwed up (I've never met anyone who has suffered so many really bad things). But on Saturday she told me she had to leave me. Her friends had told her that she'd ruin my life, as it would destroy me trying to make her happy and failing. Also, she misses her family, and wants to be back home. So, she left me to save me. But she can't go home until she's saved some money, and her ex flatmate, now current flatmate again is moving in about a week, so she has no home, no job, no money and is in severe depression. I feel so sorry for her, but am powerless to help, so I feel rather bad. It took me a while to accept that her problems are not my doing, so I've stopped feeling guilty, but it makes me sad to know that someone I love is having such a hard time and not be able to help. And I miss her. But I know she would have ruined my life.

DO NOT put on your shiney armor, Jon. This is not your responsibility so keep your money and your belongings and your home for you and keep her away from you and your things.

Don't let her hoover you back in with sob stories and boarderline personality disorded sex sessions because if she's got the issue I think she does, she will indeed ruin your life... both emotionally and finanacially.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12