+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: too much sex?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackRose
    *rolls eyes*
    *rolls eyes the other way*
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Hmm unless you're trying to show off how good f** you are, I should say it might be too much according to sthg I've read that too much sex affects prostate. So I guess 3-4 times a week should be fine (btw how can you make it MORE that once EVERY day ???)

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    *rolls eyes the other way*
    *rolls eyes backwards* ???

Quote Originally Posted by BlackRose
    *rolls eyes backwards* ???

ok ok ..either way...sex > real life ...HA!
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Tas
    Hmm unless you're trying to show off how good f** you are, I should say it might be too much according to sthg I've read that too much sex affects prostate. So I guess 3-4 times a week should be fine (btw how can you make it MORE that once EVERY day ???)
    well why should i show off how much sex i do..if so how about i had never done it until i was 23? this is the truth as well and i hate thinking about it.
    not that is my fault, just i dated 4 years and a half with a girl who was too afraid of doing it.
    anyway, i am so much fine doing it at least twice a day, i thought this is normal. even when i'm alone i masturbate 2-3 times a day..
    3-4 times a week is not so much i think.. i feel fine doing it at least 7 times a week and we do it once or twice even when my gf is having menstruation.

hmmm

im waiting for my gf to have her period so i can take a break, i said 4 days ago that i was going to take a break because so much sex seems to hurt my dick, but once u feel like u want some, and u got ur girl there next to u, its another story.

just a thought, ask her if she likes having it so much and isnt just doing it to make you happy.

sure i care so much about her and we're gonna marry next year, so i already asked her some times if she really wanna do it or she does it just to make me happy. well we are in two and once we start we see if we get excited or not. just once we start we cant stop it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12