+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do Looks only matter to young women?.

ROFL. Y u mad?

Betting a trillion dollars HIA thanks your post (specifically since you used "moron")
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Do you know what "universally" means? In this context, it means that EVERYONE thinks Ryan Gosling is good looking. I don't think he is, so no, he is not "universally good looking".

Anyway, as for guys I think are good looking, I can give you two examples: Adam Levine if he were less cocky (I don't like cocky facial expressions), and young Antonio Banderas.

I've dated a guy I originally thought was the complete opposite of attractive. As I got to know him better, I realized I was attracted to him. It happens!
    Ditto for all of this.

I'd have to say that Ioan Gruffudd would be my idea an attractive man. (And I didn't know who Adam Levine was either. Don't have me on your trivia team!!
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I didn't know who he is but I have to agree .

No, not mad. Just rolling my eyes at you for saying such unintelligent sh1t
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Lol, nah dawg.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think personality ranks higher than looks for most women. (Ever notice that women are very often more attractive than their partners?)

That's why confidence matters.

Also, I prefer to be with men somewhat less attractive than me. They are more eager to please, and don't have monster egos. That handsome Chilean I fell for was nothing but trouble for me.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Yeeeah right. If that were the case, I'd be a stud.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You are too young to be a stud.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

BS. I had a friend in middle school, he was 12; was getting 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 year olds. I know another guy, same age; gets 'em in all shapes, sizes and ages.

From what I have seen women only Lust after good looking guys, no ridiculous amount of cavemanning or confidence is going to make her attracted to you if she doesn't like your face.

This is how i think attraction really works. If she like how you look you can show your confidence or personality to her if not then the show will never begin. So confidence doesn't open the door but helps after it has been opened.

We all know we live in shallow society. Would women love Ryan Gosling if he had average face?. They love him because of his confidence right right?.

So why do not women admit that looks play a big role in attraction?. I'm not angry because women lust after good looking men(I like good looking women) but rather that they claim that personality and confidence is all that matters. If women would be more honest i would have no problem with it.

Instead men are blamed that their lack of success with women is because of low confidence, personality.

It's this simple: If you are good looking then dating is easy if not then your out of luck.
    So what exactly are you expecting? A woman telling you "sorry, you look sh*t ugly to me and your nice personality is not enough to make up for that, leave me alone" ..or what? Would that "honest" response make you happy? I doubt it. Sure, Both men and women prefer attractive-looking people (the very word attractive means to draw something or someone closer). These are obvious things you are expected to understand without anyone saying them to you directly.
    Last edited by Fjortis; 18-02-13 at 01:48 PM.

Looks matter so much cause young girls are full with hormones so on good looking guys they are raging and chemistry works very well. Its so much easier when you have good looks. Besides they think much more about practical things like kissing and sex, love, romance not long intelectual talks or money or any of that bullshit.

For older women dick and a job is enought. So they not so picky on looks.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Looks matter so much cause young girls are full with hormones so on good looking guys they are raging and chemistry works very well. Its so much easier when you have good looks. Besides they think much more about practical things like kissing and sex, love, romance not long intelectual talks or money or any of that bullshit.

For older women dick and a job is enought. So they not so picky on looks.
    I cared a whole lot about meaningful conversations even when I was 17. That's actually the period of time in which I dated the guy I mentioned in my previous post, the very standardly unattractive one. We could talk for hours! He made me feel understood, that's probably what mattered most to me at that age.

Stop the stereotyping.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I think personality ranks higher than looks for most women. (Ever notice that women are very often more attractive than their partners?)
    LOL...How naive. It's called a wallet.

@ searock
    I think its called friends. I mean more girlfriend boyfriend realtionships. Bet you never slept with that smart unatractive guy.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Do you know what "universally" means? In this context, it means that EVERYONE thinks Ryan Gosling is good looking. I don't think he is, so no, he is not "universally good looking".

I've dated a guy I originally thought was the complete opposite of attractive. As I got to know him better, I realized I was attracted to him. It happens!
    It doesn't mean that everyone will like him but rather high percent. So just because you don't find him attractive then he isn't universally good looking?. Haha so it's up to you if people are attractive or not.

Reality check: if large percent of people find you attractive then you are good looking, if most people don't find you attractive then you are not good looking.

Yes, people winn the lottery all the time, shit happens. It still doesn't change reality, reality isn't fair. We should accept it and move on instead of mental masturbating about how all things can be justified. Dating is not fair.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast