+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm jealous of my boyfriend

Quote Originally Posted by toknow View Post
    LOL...Nice guy losing his temper, very interesting.

He doesn't love you. One is patient with the person they love. And by patient I don't mean holding the anger in. I mean, there would be no anger, especially for a minute thing like yours. That's ridiculous, stupid, and weak to be angry at someone for something like that.

This is a complete crock of sh*t. As wakeup has said, people lose their tempers at some point or another, it happens. It has nothing to do with how much you love someone, it has to do with current mindset and what buttons are being pushed (whether intentionally or not). The OP clearly hasn't outlined the scenario in that much detail, but there is probably more to it than has been said, and honestly, it can be quite frustrating when offered help when it isn't needed, or isn't helpful.

Respect doesn't mean treating your loved one with temperance at all times, it means being able to say you're sorry when you cross the line.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

LOL...Is that your argument? That's it?! BAHAHAHAHAH...

That's all you could squeeze out of that head of yours? Next time try harder, if possible and with facts. If the posts are senseless like the one above, make sure they are longer, because after all they do provide me with entertainment.

The real question is, how does he treat you? Does he treat you like you are only a shadow or does he love you for all your awkwardness? If he loves you for who you are then it should not matter what others think. If your family members love him that is wonderful. There are a lot of relationships where family member do not approve of ones significant other. I think you need to address the issue of the girls flirting with him....one does he flirt back? Does he get these girls numbers? If he is being loyal to you then you have a great guy. Maybe try asking him to ignore these girls. You cannot try to change him and clearly you love so many things about him and you should embrace the fact that he is such a likable man. Opposites attract and in your case, I believe this to be true. Does he think you are smart and beautiful? There must be something about you that he reallys loves if he could have all these other girls but stays with you for 3 years. There is no need to be jealous ask him for reassurance and tell him how you are feeling. If he is as good of a person as you say he is then he will be there for you and tell you what you need to here!

All the best

Toknow, whether this guy actually loves her or not, you are a ****ing idiot.

ROFL...I think you are talking about yourself here. But, why so short. And why the **** BAHAHAHAHAHA...yes...I know it's a filter and that makes it all the more funny.
    Last edited by toknow; 21-02-13 at 05:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by toknow View Post
    LOL...You have very low expectations, Wakeup. You don't have to be Jesus not to be stupid and love someone and treat them with respect. Losing your temper shows both lack of love and stupidity.
    sorry man, I love my wife, and my mom, my father and so on, but I've gotten angry and lost my temper.. its natural... if you never lose your temper on your loved ones.. you are then what we call a push over.

OP, feed of your bf's positive nature.. use that to your advantage.. no positive person wants to be around someone negative. Like some have said, get a hobbie.. more so an identity. if someone asks your bf, so who is your gf, what does she like to do for fun and so on.. what would he say ?

Quote Originally Posted by rob1984 View Post
    sorry man, I love my wife, and my mom, my father and so on, but I've gotten angry and lost my temper.. its natural... if you never lose your temper on your loved ones.. you are then what we call a push over.
    ^ This. I've lost my temper as well when dealing with family trying to help me. It's natural and happens. What matters is that you apologize and explain why you had that small outburst.

LOL...This is getting more, and more hilarious. Apparently cerby or backup have reported me for insulting them. What, you can't handle my PG13 responses. What, your 4 letter vocabulary didn't help you much...huh. ROFL...pathetic. I don't feel insulted, why do you?

But, anyway, so if you lose your temper that says you are not a pushover? No, that's completely wrong. If you lose your temper, that means you are a weak person, and very vulnerable.

lol , if you do not lose your temper, you are building up for a heart attack or stroke.. if nothing bothers you, you are not human., or it bothers you and you have no balls to stand up for yourself.. hence a push over.. You may be tough behind your monitor.. but Im sure on the street you would run like a little bitch. So stop trolling.

LOL...So naive.

Rob1984, my answer would be too long to answer all the things that are wrong with your post. So, to save some time I'll say it's all wrong. BAHAHAHAHHA....
    Last edited by toknow; 21-02-13 at 06:16 AM.

so instead you chose to laugh at yourself ???

LOL...Your brain is hopeless. May I suggest a brain transplant.
    Last edited by toknow; 21-02-13 at 06:20 AM.

lol , if you do not lose your temper, you are building up for a heart attack or stroke.. if nothing bothers you, you are not human., or it bothers you and you have no balls to stand up for yourself.. hence a push over.. You may be tough behind your monitor.. but Im sure on the street you would run like a little bitch. So stop trolling.
    And the tough guy act doesn't work on me. I don't care how tough you are, to me you are still more vulnerable than a little child.

did i mention anywhere in my post, that i'm a tough guy.. relax princess. just hide behind the screen and keep on trollin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast