+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My boyfriend's female friend texting him constantly...

Quote Originally Posted by bearz View Post
    Just imagine him and her being really drunk at some party, you not being there, her really throwing herself at your boyfriend... you get the picture.
    This is definitely the reason I'm so insecure about this whole situation. He's good at telling me not to worry and all that but I think now I need to really get to the bottom of this. I don't know if knowing their history (like if they've hooked up in the past) would even help. I'd rather not know that and even if he did, I don't really care. What matters to me is that we've got a good thing going on right now and I don't want a girl like her coming in between, regardless of whether she's innocent about it or not. Which I don't think she is. Now I definitely realize that she seems to have a hidden agenda and I need to put a stop to this!

Quote Originally Posted by oldskool83 View Post
    Like i said just tell him you dont like her. You cant say dont talk to her or what not...he could block her. It seems she just wants attention. Just do not say we went thru the phone, you will have a nice fight for sure lol.
    lol, even though it seems to be the consensus to tell him I snooped a little through his phone, I don't plan on really bringing that up yet...I think it's best for both of us for me to not be so direct. Plus, he'll probably just start hiding his phone which would be really telling to me. I also think, it might be best for me to just focus on what I should know about her when I bring her up to him (such as the calling late nights for going out/hang outs). I know that if I ask him what she texts him that he'll lie and tell me that she doesn't really say much. I know he says this because he doesn't want me to feel threatened...but I'm passed that now, I know that so he shouldn't feel the need to "protect" her in this situation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12