+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How many dates until the girl should ask me out?

So women should just sit back, conform to gender roles and go about exchanging sex for favors and being reduced to what amounts as walking sex holes?
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

I never mentioned sex. How did that come into the equation? Why you bring that up?

BUT since you did, I dont exchange sex for favors. Some women do sit back and conform gender roles and become a walking hole. I have been called a gold digger, be that as it may, If I do sit back and do anything best believe, Im sitting on a pot of gold.

I have a boyfriend nd he pursued me. I show appreciation for it and now, its like I will do anything for him but he was definately the chaser and it worked better for me that way.
    Last edited by PradaChanel; 06-03-13 at 10:15 AM.

If girls just insist on conforming to gender roles, then dating will continue to be merely an exchange of goods for sex: they just sit back, look pretty, get free handouts in return for a night's ****ing. It's always that a MAN should pay, and a MAN should do this and a MAN should do that.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Pussy should never be free unless you married and even then he should have earned it by then. Im a stripper. I have men say they in love with me and its costing them so I guess thats my mentality.

That's not my point. my point is, why aren't partnerships EQUAL? It's all unilateral; you think a little dip in a vagina once every 3 weeks compensates for time, energy and K's?

It's almost like perpetuating uselessness of women is a doctrine some of you subscribe to; so rather than get a job and share their earnings, a woman should just be a stay at home frigid vagina that collects an allowance from the MAN, the worker and money earner?

Well, I personally dont think about sex when I talk about this. Im not saying just use the guy. But it has definately worked for me. I didnt use him, I just let him solely pursue me, I was very nice to him. I wasnt mean or bitchy. My boyfriend told me that as a man, he likes to be the chaser. It does something for him and he really liked me. Some women he would do it for and some he wouldnt. It depends on what you want to get out the relationship, if you want it to be serious, you treat it serious, if not then play little games but I was looking for more when I met him so I only allowed him to treat me a certain way. Plus, he was a player kind of guy. So I had to break him in a sense.
    Last edited by PradaChanel; 06-03-13 at 10:45 AM.

Women being passive IS a game. A man doing the chasing IS a game.

I dont see how anything Im doing could be an issue of sex for favors etc. I dont see anything wrong with a man pursuing the woman, taking her out, showing an interest. Its not about sex. As long as she is nice to you and appreciative and all that good stuff.

I do see an issue for the woman to be trying to meet a man halfway in the beginning or definately being solely the pursuers. I think the woman should show him she is interested, she does like him but thats it. Now I do work but he makes way more then I make, so he does more for me but I do take care of him too...We are equal, but I want a certain lifestyle and equal or not, people disagree but the man definately should take the lead. I dont depend solely on him, I already had myself together, he compliments me and if we together sexing, dating, hes the first person Im going to go to if I need/want something.

I didn't say anything was wrong with the man pursuing but I think impressing it upon girls that they're supposed to be passive and subservient just continues to make women subservient in society. And when you look at the power structure of the common relationship, it's the man with the power and the woman is just an object he ****s to release tension and get meals from.

I'm just trying to be more modern but evidently the broads like being below men (in the figurative sense).

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Women being passive IS a game. A man doing the chasing IS a game.
    No. This is what I know to be true, I was raised that woman shouldnt go after the man or any of that. Its not a game because when the man is gone, life falls apart. That doesn't happen in my life, because my life existed before this person came into my life, so they are kind of like the cherry on top of the cake; they are not the cake. As a woman, I know what Im looking for and men can handle a lot of things, they were built that way, so if he cant handle pursuing me to the fullest and being able to give me what Im looking for and come to me with something then hes weak and I dont want him. I don't attract those types of people anymore because I know what my world consists of, I know what I have to contribute, and I know that I would be a valuable asset in a man's life. When a man comes into my world, he knows that and my man was a player at first, like a whore probably and he made his own decisions to go after me based on do I deserve her or not. Real men are consistent, they know what they want and how to get it, sort of like bottom line people. I have three brothers, a daddy, and a lot of male cousins. I know these things. Equal is fine , but they like to lead and pursue. No woman should pursue because if the man dont pursue you, they will respond if they have nothing else to do until they see someone that they really want to pursue. If it dont work out the girl gonna be like i thought you liked me and hes gonna be like you came after me. I didn't come after you. My point is real men go after what they want and a girl shouldnt want a passive one, because if he halfway or equal himself to the woman hes gonna be like that in the relatonship and who the hell wants to deal with that?

Quote Originally Posted by PradaChanel View Post
    Im definately not paying for anything or going half in the beginning.
    I had a GF like that once. She's now an exGF partly because she was like that - a parasite.

Its actually good to show your true colors from the beginning and dont pay or split the expenses of dating if you dont want to. Althought I like girls who are surprised when they get something for free. Once even hear about the girl who didnt even accept flowers because she didnt wanted to feel like hes buying her.

Actually its the right way that man is chasing women, because it dont feels so great being chased by the girl and I naturally feel like ignoring them because theres no challenge and its boring.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 06-03-13 at 02:46 PM.

**** that bullshit; I want it easy. All my life has been ****ing challenge. A guy just needs it handed to him sometimes.

Your atitude is amazing. Maybe thats why they invented inflatable women for lazy guys like you. But wait - even that kind of girls dont come for free, so theres no way you could have one.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast