+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: to all men and women . does size matter?

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Yes it matters. However the most sensitive organ in sex are brains.
    I definately agree. It matters because IMO the bigger it is the better it feels in a physical sense. Small ones can be disappointing especially if you've experienced a big one there more fullfilling and I have definately gotten more pleasure with a big one. Also if you hav the persons mind and you can make love to that, then you should be alright.

...is what I do when I see a small one. No offense to anyone but they cant do shit for me but maybe , if that. Lets get real here. A small one cant rub my walls or go super deep to top from the bottom. Think about it, it cant even stay in place. It keeps slipping out and whatever. I dont care how hard they go it doesnt work. Also, most guys with small ones try to push your legs all the way back so you can feel it, still dont work. If they pick you up in the air, it doesnt stay in right. I can go on and on. Im not picking on anyone, Im being real, yes size matters.

I know im not the only woman that feels this way, especially when u really like a guy and when u see that, its like , I'll just read tonight.

thats what a big one is like, , they know when they got a big one too.

dont even attempt to get spooned or ride a small one.

No offense to anyone use what u got, make it work best u can and be real smooth and have some mind power, cause your gonna need it.

^^ cavernous vagina will probably need a larger penis. Mine is tighter, therefore a smaller guy isn't a problem.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    ...is what I do when I see a small one. No offense to anyone but they cant do shit for me but maybe , if that. Lets get real here. A small one cant rub my walls or go super deep to top from the bottom. Think about it, it cant even stay in place. It keeps slipping out and whatever. I dont care how hard they go it doesnt work. Also, most guys with small ones try to push your legs all the way back so you can feel it, still dont work. If they pick you up in the air, it doesnt stay in right. I can go on and on. Im not picking on anyone, Im being real, yes size matters.

I know im not the only woman that feels this way, especially when u really like a guy and when u see that, its like , I'll just read tonight.

thats what a big one is like, , they know when they got a big one too.

dont even attempt to get spooned or ride a small one.

No offense to anyone use what u got, make it work best u can and be real smooth and have some mind power, cause your gonna need it.

..I just learned more about sex from this than any other source.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by bedhead666 View Post
    what worries me most is she says sex is important in a relation. i did tell her that she should not think sex so important but give more importance to the person and the relation. what matters is love, sex and other things will follow on its own. i told her she gave importance to sex before and it all turned out as her being cheated by her exes. she still doesnt get it.
    Are you the thought police?

Who are you to tell her what she should and should not believe? You may disagree and you have every right to disagree - but you don't have the right to tell her that her opinions are wrong.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    ..I just learned more about sex from this than any other source.
    yep, if you're not well endowed, avoid women who have a loose vagina.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    yep, if you're not well endowed, avoid women who have a loose vagina.
    Good point. Now first i have to be able to get a choice of vaginas..
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Oh well, if you keep falling out, you know that you can do better....

Of course the size of your dick matters. And only guys with small ones say otherwise:

Unless your penis is REALLY small, size doesn't actually matter, as long as it does its job. What matters is the emotional connection and intimacy between the two of you. OP, it seems like you don't trust your girlfriend. It also sounds like you are very judgemental about her past - surely she can sense that, so that's the reason she doesn't feel comfortable around you and the reason she refuses to "let herself go" during sex.

I think either you accept her entirely, or you find another girl who shares your extreme values, so that you will not judge her negatively and make her feel self-conscious during sex (the hugest turn-off).

Quote Originally Posted by bedhead666 View Post
    the fact that you are "non-monogamous" says it all
    so sir kindly please don't advice me. thanks alot though.
    Excuse me, but he has a point. You need to stop worrying. You also need to quit trying to change her view on sex. It doesn't matter. She could believe that incest is perfectly acceptable. Does it matter? No. As human beings, our greatest gift for getting along with one another is acceptance through learning to agree to disagree... If it's meant to be, it will work out.

Also, how dare you hold that against someone when they're giving you advice on how to HELP your relationship. You should be ashamed.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    ^^ cavernous vagina will probably need a larger penis. Mine is tighter, therefore a smaller guy isn't a problem.
    On a completely different note, I read this post first as "carnivorous vagina will probably need a larger penis..." lol

Haha that really made me laugh too rowen. I presume it gets a bit loose when uve had too many. I dont have that problem

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    I presume it gets a bit loose when uve had too many.
    Having lots of sex (or sex with many different men) is not what makes a vagina loose. Vaginal deliveries and aging are.

Better do my kegels in that case

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Having lots of sex (or sex with many different men) is not what makes a vagina loose. Vaginal deliveries and aging are.
    I've had two vaginal births and sex feels no different. Amazing things are these vaginas.

Hubby did once tell me that different women have different tightnesses. This would easily explain why some women just can't manage a smaller guy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast