+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to know if a guy love or like you without asking him?

i tired of thinking whether he like me or not ...if he want to distance me just because want to forget me,, what can i do.
    it my fault, cos i said i don't like him ..more than 5 times liao..

why don't you communicate with him instead of coming to all these conclusions based on your own assumptions or what "friends" are saying?

Quote Originally Posted by Goddess View Post
    i tired of thinking whether he like me or not ...if he want to distance me just because want to forget me,, what can i do.
    it my fault, cos i said i don't like him ..more than 5 times liao..
    Yes Its your fault x5

Some of us guys actually believe in girls and taking seriously what they are saying. Its mistake because what they say and what they feel dont always make sense.

If I could be in your skin then I would go to him and say - Im just a bitch and I like you.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 14-03-13 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Goddess View Post
    Dear All,

How will i know if a guy love or like you without asking him. recently we love to spent time together .
    he is a foreigner and might be back to his country a few months time. So we decide to spent as much time together before he back to his own country.

We enjoy being together and even plan to travel together before and after he is back.

I share to all my friends, they said he like me, but i just can't feel it .He keep asking me whether i love or like him or not. the answer to him i said no.
    Because i am unsure whether i like him or not.

but i feel sad when he's away, and he know i feel sad too.

Recently, i start thinking of him much. I realise i like him .

Is any guy would like to give me advise how he feel about me?

Confused.

Thank

The guy said he likes you, if he didn't he wouldn't be spending time with you then. What you are not feeling is passion from him, and I think it's because he doesn't want to invest his feeling in something that is temporary. The guy is leaving in a couple of months, so there is no point in falling in love.

thank for all, yes.. i like him. think is over now..actually he is my colleauge. is resigning soon..he ask me to lunch alone recently a few weeks ago cos he feel stress and he wish to lunch alone with me so he can feel better.. after all his stress is over, no problem. he said still want to lunch with me.. we agreed to spent time together as much as we can. as he is leaving soon.
    But recently lunch time, he said to me want to lunch with other colleague too. i said ok, maybe sometimes lunch alone and sometimes we with others.
    But one day i asked him what time is our lunch. he said to me.. " u lunch first, i got something to do." and i reply. " nevermind i wait for u to lunch" but he angry reply me" no need to wait for me. u lunch first" i was shocked by his voice and reply. and after 10 mins : i asked llhim" what happen to you. did i do anything wrong. are you angry with me" he replied. "oh i forgotten, now i busy with work"

but i still feel not right: cos yest nite. other asked him out to a food court for dinner without me for dinner when we all having over time in office" and the next day after i received this treatment from him" so i asked him again privately when no one around. he is doing something that no need use brain to think, just paste th sample on the board. so i think is the best time to clarify what going on with him"

When he saw me , he look so stress and angry.. i sit beside him watching him paste sample on the board, he didnt talk to me" i asked him what happen to you, y u behave like that.." He replied, said want to be alone , and i said can talk to me: he said he want to focus on paste the sample on the board. he explained he got personal problem but he used to share with me his personal problem. he said to me not to care for him so much, want me not think so much. i am very upset and sad and cried.

I said to you before let him alone.." hope tomorrow you feel better, ok" then i leave.

i know in office, lot of people gossip about us. he told me that got other people said bad words about me. he said to me now he dont care other people said about me,, he just want to spent time with me.

But now thing change, i saw him lunch with other people (use to said bad words to me) happily talking with them.

What am i to him now?

I could feel he is distance from me. i dont know why. ?

Why he choose to believe what other people said,, without clarify with me, and treat me this way.

i feel sad.. very sad..now.

I asked him : am i still his friend?" he pause and answer: if you are my good friend , you should know i am now want to be alone cos he is emo"

ANy guy advise me? i know he no longer love me, no longer asked me : how are you?"

Sad .

I have a question. What are the things that the others would say about you, and why would people be like that for no reason....or is there a reason?

i dont know their purpose or motive, but i think maybe they are jealous of me..especially this man's manager. this manager name of" A" , he like to disturb us and make dirty and ugly comment , the rest of people just laugh with it. Sometime, this "A" said , you thought you are very pretty, why must i notice you, i hate you"

What you have described is sexual harassment. In my country it's against the law and they can be charged and sued for it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12