+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help me please

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Dude forget about her. Shes afraid of you. Would you wanted to date someone like you after person did what you did?

You can be much better with girl who dont know you, so find a girl who apreciates you. And I seen lot of girls with crazy guys - its the love that keeps them together. Doesnt matter how crazy you are as long as you dont do bad things.
    After speaking to my lawyer, looks like she cant do anything, she has no evidence to incriminate me with anything, So as long as I decline to voluntarily give my DNA to the police. Although he said its unlikely the police would have even taken forensics into a case like this. I could even do this again, and still the police wont have 'probable cause' to arrest me, he said if the police keeps coming to your house, I could sue them as its vexatious.

The sad thing is I really liked this girl, and I'm not the person to like every tom, dick and harry that walks by. If cant have her, then screw her, I'm going to keep harassing her for as long as I can.
    Last edited by Eng.Jackadmans; 17-03-13 at 03:30 PM.

I'm afraid you are not able to see how violated this girl must feel.
    She is the victim here not you. I agree the consequences are very stern for you.
    You do need to admit you did this because you felt rejected. Let her know you will reimburse her for the damages, pay the cleaning bill & go to a psychologist.
    The psychologist will help you to see your actions were not kind & very unhelpful.
    The girl did nothing wrong, all she did was be honest to you.
    You should respect the honesty instead of punishing her. Unfortunately what you did was reminiscent of the rejected Indian men throwing acid on the girl's face when she has denied their offer of marriage. Sometimes you don't understand wht is going on for the other person why she said no.
    Please seek help so that you can live your life with compassion & be a good husband one day who understands & cares about her life, dreams & choices.

LOL its too late for you. If you aproach a girls and its not working then look at yourself - maybe you have to change something about yourself. Actually you still could get her eventualy but you are too stupid for that.

Instead of harrasing people who dont like you you could give them your best - show your positive side, try to understand them. Its much easier to deal with person you dont like when you understand the person.
    Instead of giving up on girl after rejection you could come back better and better until she wont have a reason to say no. Sometimes when person treat you bad and expects you to respond the same way you can instead catch them of guard and do something good instead. Love is much stronger than evil.

But like I said - you are too stupid for that.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    LOL its too late for you. If you aproach a girls and its not working then look at yourself - maybe you have to change something about yourself. Actually you still could get her eventualy but you are too stupid for that.

Instead of harrasing people who dont like you you could give them your best - show your positive side, try to understand them. Its much easier to deal with person you dont like when you understand the person.
    Instead of giving up on girl after rejection you could come back better and better until she wont have a reason to say no. Sometimes when person treat you bad and expects you to respond the same way you can instead catch them of guard and do something good instead. Love is much stronger than evil.

But like I said - you are too stupid for that.
    Ok, then tell me how? Since your more intelligent than me.

First of all give her space. Let her forget and forgive, because now you associate with bad things to her.
    Second- forget about her, get rid of her pictures or anything you have, because you have to forget and forgive her too lol.

Third get your shit together. If you already have a basic life(like if you doing something that you respect and have passion in life(like hobby or career)) then thats great. Doing things that you respect will give you confidence(respect for yourself because you are what you do and you become as big as your dominant aspiration or as small as your controling desire) You will need the passion to be really interested in girl and everything about her. Basically be interested in your own life to be able to show truly deep interest in girls life.

Check this thread too /threads/77876-Article-How-To-Get-My-Ex-Back

It will help you calm down, only diference you dont have to get her back but to pick up. If you havent had sex with her then its picking up not getting back.

If you wana learn to pick up then check out some SimplePickup and Sasha Daygame videos on youtube. The second is actually pick up artist(jesus) he does even seminars and private training if you are interested but its not cheap.

Take care mate, no matter what you did or what everyone else thinks you still are loveable and deserve respect.

Once you love yourself and feel comfortable in your own skin nothing can stop you, no test is too hard, no rejection can piss you off.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 17-03-13 at 07:02 PM.

pcmaster, do work at marketing by any chance?

Not really, just trying to help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12