+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help me not to die, i need to know what to do

At least you feel alive. At least you can feel. Trust me you are in a far better place than someone who can feel no love. There is so much beauty in going through this, no matter how harsh it might feel.
    Last edited by toknow; 24-03-13 at 04:52 AM.

today I regretted that I broke up. Now I now I want him back more than anything else in my life. I want to contact him and write the following" I want to tell you good night every night before going to bed we before.. I want you to know how I am ... I dont know where it will go, but I know what I want at the moment. I want to be with you and I dont care what will happen afterwards....

Do you think it is a good text for contacting him? What else can i write?
    just want some love...

Doing this might seem to you as looking too desperate and showing weakness and that you shouldn't. But, I say if you love some one and hide it, what have you gained. There is no pride in love, it will take away all your pride. I think he needs to know how you feel, if he has feelings for you he'll respond. If he doesn't respond it's his loss.

Write whatever comes from your heart, you won't do better than that.
    Last edited by toknow; 24-03-13 at 05:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by aksy View Post
    today I regretted that I broke up. Now I now I want him back more than anything else in my life. I want to contact him and write the following" I want to tell you good night every night before going to bed we before.. I want you to know how I am ... I dont know where it will go, but I know what I want at the moment. I want to be with you and I dont care what will happen afterwards....

There was nothing TO breakup. He wasn't your boyfriend - this was just Friends With Benefits. And it was right of you to end this.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by aksy View Post

All your doing is settling for the same non-committed sex with him just like what you had before. If you go back to him you will lose even more joy every time he fks you. You know he will take you back for uncommitted sex. If you're going to do any writing (bad mistake since you already told him what only he can give you isn't enough) then write that you want him back and that you wish it would be in the way you want but if it can't be then please don't contact me. Don't settle for one sided love the crumbs he gives you are only a temporary fix to the pain your currently in.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12