+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jealous boyfriend?

Jenna, maybe you "shouldn't" have to choose, but the reality is that is a pretty serious problem for your relationship. You are holding most of the cards and you are the one who is unhappy with the direction things are going. Maybe you can find a boyfriend who is more secure and comfortable with your interactions with your friends.

I've never ****ed a girl named Jenna that wasn't smokin hot, so I just want to add that all of your guy friends want to bang you.

5 years being friends dont sound like the guy is in for a bang.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by Jenna9999 View Post
    Sorry I think you're misunderstanding a bit Wakeup.

I don't go out with male friends just when it's the two of us, not if it can't be helped. No my bf hasn't met my friend.

And no I don't spend time talking to mates whilst i'm with my bf's, I will reply to mates if my bf is doing the same thing on his phone.

I do value my relationship with my bf, but i also value my friends too. I just find it weird that I have no problems if he hangs with female friends, infact one of his ex is in his circle group of friends yet I dont have a problem with it.

I just don't see why I should have to choose between them? :S
    You don't have to choose but you'll likely end up without the romantic male in your life as you put preference in keeping the so called "plantonic one" as your priority.

You've changed your original story in this post from what you've posted prviously. In this post you trivialize your involvment.

Bottomline: Your BOYFRIEND does not appreciate the amount of attention you're giving your male plastonic friends. If you care enough about your relationship with him then you will propose some kind of compromise with him that will not be threatening where you can keep your 'pals' and not make it seem like you're making them your priority.

So what can you suggest to your boyfriend other then "I shouldn't have to give up my friends" that will make everyone happy?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12