+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Facebook????

Read Op's reply in post #9 where she says they were just seeing each other. To me that means they were just dating and he would have stopped dating if she had committed to him, but she didn't. *shrugs* Bottomline in HER thread and IMO is that she should leave it alone and let him come to her.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Read Op's reply in post #9 where she says they were just seeing each other. To me that means they were just dating and he would have stopped dating if she had committed to him, but she didn't. *shrugs* Bottomline in HER thread and IMO is that she should leave it alone and let him come to her.
    im just saying....if someone asks you to move in id have to think it was a little more than just "seeing" someone....was he seeing like 6 girls and decided she was the one he wanted to move in with him??? i think when someone asks someone to move in its a little more than just seeing....its expected that they are only "seeing" each other

We were just seeing each other. Nothing really more. Because we had known each other for so long, it all moved very quickly. We both told the other we loved them and all of that. There wasn't any discussion saying we wouldn't see other people but to my knowledge, we just didn't. Would it have hurt if he came to me and told me he wanted to see someone else, yes but I could not have blamed him and that would have been something I dealt with. The fact is, we dated, we broke up, we had ill feelings toward the other, he unblocked me and I was just curious if it was a bad idea or not to send something to him. I know am thinking it is a very bad idea. I am just going to let it be.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12