+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: He is happy with someone else

Quote Originally Posted by Pixie01 View Post
    I do still think about him, but I can't be with him. He lied to me repeatedly (e.g. planned a sexual outing with an ex lover which I found out about on facebook or lied about having slept with a man that I work with- turns out he was bi and I didn't tell me until I confronted him). He used $3500 of my money and continued to give me his sob stories to get more money out of me until I finally left him. He manipulated me by being passive aggressive (e.g. if I sat on "his side" of the sofa he would not talk to me for two hours or if I didn't go get him Mc Donalnds for supper he would not talk to me the next day. If I did not give him a ride to his friends because he did not drive, he would walk and say "I will be home when I am not made anymore, maybe in a few days"). I tried to talk to him about how his actions affected me, and how I wanted him to help out with supper or getting a license or sharing the recliner on the sofa etc. I paid the bills, I did the shopping, I cleaned the house and I gave him and his friends rides. If I got upset he said it was my fault because "I didn't ask nicely" or because "I got mad and if I am mad than he tends to withdraw" or "I needed to ask while flirting"... I tried all of these things but there was always some new way and it usually ended up with me apologizing and doing what he wanted. I tried to talk to him over and over and finally was getting depressed and had to leave.

Now she has been with him for a week and seems so happy with him. I tried everything to make it work with him. To get him to see how he was treating me and to make it work.... and now she thinks "he is all that" and I wanted that with him... I feel sad and jealous that she gets "the good him".... I mean can he just change and suddenly treat her right?
    He was bi! Thats all I needed to read. **** him. You can do way better. Be happy he's not your problem! Tell that punk so long, see you sucker, bon voyage, ariverderchi, adios, good-bye, good riddens, peace out, don't let the door know hit ya where the good lord split ya, dont come back 'round here no more, hasta la vista baby, kick rocks and get the hell out.
    Last edited by Starnique; 25-04-13 at 11:11 PM.

No lol. I don't believe I deserve how he treated me at all. I would have never tried as long as I had if we were not living together and there were not kids involved. I most certainly do not believe I deserved that. And I am not so insecure that I allow people to treat me like that He did treat me that when no others have and I kicked him out but only after trying as hard as I could since he was already living in the house. We moved in together way to quickly. Another lessons learned. I am good single and confident being independent. I was excited to have found someone and moved in too quickly as I did want someone, but I was happy single too. But I happier single than when I was with him! He was my first boyfriend in eight years and and probably the only one for the next eight!ol.
    Last edited by Pixie01; 26-04-13 at 08:54 AM.

dont let one bad experience turn you off all men. there not all bad. each fall should make you stronger so just chalk it up to experience and get back out there. youll meet someone great if you dont allow fear to hold you back

He is not a good person. Don't waste your breath about him. You are a good person. You will find another man. A good man that will treat you hundred times better than he did.

Don't look for a better man. Improve and better your self to attract a better man.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12