+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LR's E-dating practice: FREE FOR ALL

Quote Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
    So, when you check my heart, do you provide the stethoscope, or do I have to bring my own?

It's nice to see a lady who values honesty and a good heart, though; I don't understand those who disrespect women. I'm Will, and I'm just a simple man who tries to be fair and kind to others, even if they're not to me. I want someone out of life who will join me in search of happiness and share it with me once we both find it. Along the way, I can't promise that I won't make a corny joke or two to try to get a laugh of them, however. So, while I could be one of those guys that stands here trying to impress you by speeding and slowing my heartbeat, I'm not much into ambulance rides. They're not much fun, and I'd rather get to know you. What kind of music do you like?

(In all seriousness, this would probably be what I'd say to a guy in real life. I know it's not that great of a reply, but yeah. :S)
    Not great? I loved it! Wouldn't have thought of that in 100 years (maybe 101, though).
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

ok pcmaster pretend im laura.

hey guys, my name is laura. im a science nerd lol but not in a geeky way love learning new things and am quite ambitious so i need a guy who can keep up with my never ending plans for self improvement. im not all work and no play though. i love wine bars, art, exploring different cultures and chilling with friends. i also do some yoga in my spare time and love the outdoors. would love an intelligent guy who enjoys similar activities and who can be my shoulder to lean on, on those stressful days. i want an understanding partner who i can talk to and who gets me

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    ok pcmaster pretend im laura.

hey guys, my name is laura. im a science nerd lol but not in a geeky way love learning new things and am quite ambitious so i need a guy who can keep up with my never ending plans for self improvement. im not all work and no play though. i love wine bars, art, exploring different cultures and chilling with friends. i also do some yoga in my spare time and love the outdoors. would love an intelligent guy who enjoys similar activities and who can be my shoulder to lean on, on those stressful days. i want an understanding partner who i can talk to and who gets me
    Hey Laura, I like what science has to offer and what can be achieved by putting elements together, but I am more into visual aspects of life.
    I love that you want to keep evolving, the more we learn, what we can achieve, the more fulfilling life we'll have.

i am being ambitious and optimistic this year more then ever.
    There have been struggles in my life, but I need to keep fighting to achieve my goals, because I've worked too hard to stop now.
    I am in progress of changing careers, from general machining to real eatate, and hope your okay with that ?
    This is what I thought was right for me, and I am liking where this new career path is taking me.

I know people might say that Yoga is not manly, but I have to disagree... the only people that say that, are the ones that haven't tried it and from doing it personally myself, I can tell you that it made me less prone to injuries and it stretched out my muscles in places that I really needed.

I love that you like to stay active, and one of my main hobbies would be dancing.
    I like being with a partner, that enjoys or wants to learn a specific style and see a smile on her face, after she grasps it, or likes that feeling of letting me take the lead and building that trust.
    I also enjoy trying new things and if there is some risk involved, I am more happy when i get through.

When the warm weather drops, I am all about running, hiking, biking, and all of what nature has to offer.

That is all a relationship is, talking and understanding what the other is going though.

I know I am not perfect, but I want you to see that I striving to make my life better,
    and if you trust me at what I am telling you, if this works out, I'll be there to provide you with support, because as much as I can love is important , being stable in our lives, is just as rewarding.

Like they say, money can't bring us happiness, but our heart for each other can.

I like the person that I am, I have gone through enough in my life to develop this character.
    I respect the woman I am with and try to show how much I really care for her.
    I know i expressed a lot about myself, but it'll help you better to decide what type of person you really are looking for.
    Last edited by Kromat83; 26-04-13 at 12:13 PM.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Rowen would definitely get a followup from me for that message. Nice job.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

So are we talking online dating profile, or face to face here?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Whatever you want. Set the scenario you think useful and go for it.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Not to be stereotypical but I am wondering if there is a certain generational element to most of the examples, just wanna run it by youse guys: I noticed that the examples of messages are mostly detailed and long. From what I have gathered about today's kids, they don't like anything more than a paragraph?

Awesome examples, btw, good work everyone. Just wondering if I should take stuff from this but learn the art of brevity...?
    Last edited by Love'sReject; 26-04-13 at 01:05 PM.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If her response is brief. Match it.

But if her response is a little more chatty, like maybe she puts herself a little more out there, or likes to write, then make your response a little more open and chatty also. It's like dancing -- doesn't work if one of you hip hops while the other waltzes.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Not to be stereotypical but I am wondering if there is a certain generational element to most of the examples, just wanna run it by youse guys: I noticed that the examples of messages are mostly detailed and long. From what I have gathered about today's kids, they don't like anything more than a paragraph?

Awesome examples, btw, good work everyone. Just wondering if I should take stuff from this but learn the art of brevity...?
    Well... maybe. Mine wouldn't be long, though. Just enough to display interest without being overly flattering, and obligate a reply.

Hi, Laura !

Been browsing you profile and you seem like interesting girl. What caught my attention is that you like outdoors and yoga cause I myself like that kind of stuff. While I enjoy bike rides in weekends and long walks at seaside, yoga is something new to me and I would like to give it a try with you. We should definetly meet up some day at beach this weekend - Im interested get to know better the girl beyond those thick glasses of yours.

P.S. My name is Yohn by the way.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

LR, mine is only long , because I answered different examples of things she liked.

In a normal situation, we would explain a little bit about
    our thought and then let the other give their opinion.

good stuff pcm and kromat

my fave so far was Rowen. he would have gotten a date

Flacooln ditched me soooo haha jk

LR also think this one would be good for you. How would you go about it?

Thank you for saying its good but least point out strenghts and weakneses, I wana know how Laura wants to be aproached. I think rowen was going on too strong. Maybe he missed the point because it was about aproaching a girl to get a first date.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 26-04-13 at 09:10 PM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    good stuff pcm and kromat

my fave so far was Rowen. he would have gotten a date

Flacooln ditched me soooo haha jk
    Lol. I totally did. Got you warmed up and then bounced...lol. I actually had a real date, 2nd date with the same girl. Spent a wonderful afternoon together.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast