+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: she cancelled second date last minute

I always offer to pay for my half or if a guy paid for the first date, I offer to pay for the next one to be respectful. But I find guys who would take my offer up to go dutch on dates or let me pay for him to be either broke or not interested in me enough to want to impress me. So, I find it a turn-off.

I find it very manly when a guy pay for dates because it shows he can take care of his woman and provide for her.

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    I find it very manly when a guy pay for dates because it shows he can take care of his woman and provide for her.
    that's what i thought, that maybe she was enjoying the fact i was paying, and not just because she was saving cash.

She constantly called and texted me the night before, then cancels last minute...it was like we couldn't get enough of each other and then it just died. Now that it has gone sour i don't think i want to be the one to fix it, it wasn't my fault. why do women do this? This happened to a friend of mine as well. Is this a test for the taking care of a woman thing too? if i don't reply i risk losing a possible relationship. If i reply, i risk regret and humiliation...too difficult.
    Last edited by pickler123; 10-05-13 at 09:32 AM.

It can be that she isn't that interested or she likes to be won over. Try being persistent (ask her out 3 times). But if rejects you 3 times, you know she isn't interested. Be a man. Every time a guy tries, he becomes manlier.

again, i didn't ask for a second date, she did. So that's why i'm so confused about the cancellation. If it was me who asked for a second date then I wouldn't even guess, I would know that she is avoiding me or something...but it was her call.

Oh, sorry. That is probably low interest. Girls change their minds alot.

It can be that she isn't that interested or she likes to be won over. Try being persistent (ask her out 3 times). But if rejects you 3 times, you know she isn't interested. Be a man. Every time a guy tries, he becomes manlier.
    ... lol ...
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

She cancelled because she got a better offer....move on and forget about her.

yh girls change their mind a lot for no reason. HAHA i should know better than anyone lol. Move on

After 36 hours of radio silence she sent me a text saying she was depressed. I replied asking why couple hours later. She never replied. 24 hours later we chatted online as though everything was normal. Its been about 12 hours since that boring chat since i heard from her. By the way she was having womens problems for past week. Anyway i no longer have feelings for her. Just wanting to forget now.
    Last edited by pickler123; 12-05-13 at 10:56 AM.

Drama! Leave it alone. Bye bye!

Wow. This girl has serious issues: who texts a date "I'm depressed"? I wish she would've taken those days of not contacting you to get help because, good lord..
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

It's not issues it's lame ass excuses so he will just give up.....and it worked!

That's stupid. Most would consider that harassment and that will actually tend to have the opposite effect..
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    It's not issues it's lame ass excuses so he will just give up.....and it worked!
    Nah, she's got issues...

No this is what girls are willing to do to get rid of a guy. She said that to make herself undesirable......it's obvious she doesn't want him texting her again.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast