+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why is he mad at me? I don't get it...

a guy whos really into you doesnt act this way OP. im sorry but dont get your hopes up. jt may be over so start preparing for the worst.

i still think its just a bs excuse coz hes lost interested.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    a guy whos really into you doesnt act this way OP. im sorry but dont get your hopes up. jt may be over so start preparing for the worst.

i still think its just a bs excuse coz hes lost interested.
    that doesn't have anything to do with the fact that he's mad at me for telling anyone about us while he's actually doing the same... I don't think he'd tell his friends, even his best friend, about me/us if he has lost interest

but he has no reason to be mad at you if he told people about you. it makes no sense. thats y i think hes just pretending to be mad as an easy way out unless someone made up lies about you?

you wont no for sure until you approach him and ask. why dont you just turn up at his house and say you wana talk about this like adults? ask him whats going on and if he wants out just tell you

but he has no reason to be mad at you if he told people about you. it makes no sense. thats y i think hes just pretending to be mad as an easy way out unless someone made up lies about you?

you wont no for sure until you approach him and ask. why dont you just turn up at his house and say you wana talk about this like adults? ask him whats going on and if he wants out just tell you
    That's what I'm thinking: someone made something up and told him and now he thinks its true
    I would go to his house but I'm leaving for a trip tomorrow at 8am and I'll be back on Friday so I won't be able to talk to him in person until Friday and that's far too long

That's sad that you were really good friends all that time, but he just can't trust you now....it's not adding up don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    That's sad that you were really good friends all that time, but he just can't trust you....it's not adding up don't you think?
    Yeah I'm just assuming that he can't trust me anymore, I don't know for sure. I have no idea what the big deal is about telling my best friend about us...another friend said he might not like her but he should have known that his best friend would tell her anyway because they work together...

theres something fishy here. it doesnt add up and i reckon hes lying. go on your trip, enjoy it and forget about him. if he wants you-hell come to you. if you dont hear from him by friday-move on.

tell your friends to but out of your relationships in future. you said you think they like him? there probably shit stirring. buy them both a big spoon on your trip and tell them to go stir up crap for someone else. im sure when he hears about it hell laugh out loud

Maybe he is pissy about you going away on this trip??? Could it be possible he is that insecure?

theres something fishy here. it doesnt add up and i reckon hes lying. go on your trip, enjoy it and forget about him. if he wants you-hell come to you. if you dont hear from him by friday-move on.

tell your friends to but out of your relationships in future. you said you think they like him? there probably shit stirring. buy them both a big spoon on your trip and tell them to go stir up crap for someone else. im sure when he hears about it hell laugh out loud
    We've been friends for quite some time now, I don't want to end our friendship over this! He barely messages me first so I don't think he will do that...

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Maybe he is pissy about you going away on this trip??? Could it be possible he is that insecure?
    I don't think so...he knows that I'd never cheat :/ and we only see each other on the weekends anyway

well your relationship shifted from frienship to more than that so whether you like it or not going back to just friends is unlikely and a bit pointless.

if you break up-just move on. its bettsr in the long run

We can keep giving you reasons but the only person that can truly tell you is him. It is up to you to confront him about it. I think it's quite pointless for me and Michelle to keep poking a stick at it....it's never going to give you the answer you want to hear.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12