+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to deal with being inherently unattractive physically?

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    Grow some facial hair, because that's an easy fix for a young-looking face. Get a tattoo that expresses something about yourself.
    I actually want to grow facial hair, but I can't seem to do it. It comes in pretty thick on my neck, and the underside of my face going towards my ears, but it doesn't really come in on my face much at all. I get some above my lip and on my chin, but it's always light colored hair. I've been shaving it over and over for at least a few years now, and it doesn't seem to get better. I can't help but wonder if there's some "trick" I'm missing? I'd like to have a more "stubbled" look all around, but I just can't seem to get it to come in.

A tattoo is also something I've been interested in for a while, but for the life of me, I just can't think of what I'd want to get. I want to get it somewhere people will see it, so I'd like to get something on my arm. And I don't want anything that could offend anyone, since that might make potential employers not want to hire me. I just can't think of anything that has significant enough meaning to me to get tattooed.

Then grow a chin curtain, and stop making excuses for not changing anything.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12