+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I upset my girlfriend with stupidity

maybe she doesn't want to fulfill your wish at that time

Quote Originally Posted by ignmmulia View Post
    maybe she doesn't want to fulfill your wish at that time
    If she didn't want to get laid, why was she in the short skirt and asking him to feel her legs? While she certainly has the right to say "No", she doesn't have the right to get mad over him asking for sex after she was flaunting herself to him.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Thanks for all your opinions and thoughts on the matter. As for the pushing for sex, I am still new to the whole relationship thing and I have this thing where I like to know whats going to happen and like to plan ahead and I think that may have affected what happened that night. I was basically trying to guarantee that I got sex that night by asking directly which was wrong, but since it was so late I didn't want to just go into hers sit for 30mins then leave, this may make me sound selfish but thats just what i thought at the time.

Well yesterday I went round to hers to talk (note that she said there sex was not going to happen since she was so pissed off) and we sat down and she explained that she hated feeling like she was just being used for sex since she had been used by an ex and kind of understood where I was coming from but did not like the fact that I asked for sex. She said a simple "lets go back to yours and cuddle" or something along those lines would of been better since we always end up having sex when we cuddle. She then said that she felt I was just using her for sex. I was so tempted to bring up the fact that we went on a date to meet friends and had a great time with no sex and the fact we went to the movies the week before and had no sex and had a great time just enjoying each others company but I stopped myself.

So eventually we made up and we just watched tv for a while then she started cuddling into me and asked her to kiss her. We started making out and I wasn't expecting anything else since she said no sex. But then she said "you know what, think sex in back on the table" -_- I was so close to saying something but decided, do I want to start another argument or sex, pretty obvious choice.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    6 months together and she is withholding sex? Need more info here please? Are you an official couple? Are you exclusive? When did you first have sex? How often do you have sex? Does she make you feel guilty every time? Are you afraid to make a move on her in general encase she reacts badly? How many times a week to you see her?
    She was withholding sex that night since I ****ed up by asking and was meant to withholding last night as a punishment, yes an official couple, just us two in a relationship and not allowed to seek another one if that makes any sense :p. We had sex at the end of the first month of our relationship (also lost my virginity) usually once or twice a week. No she doesn't make me feel guilty, but she can go in a bit of a huff if i dont make her cum which is understandable but this was closer to the beginning of the relationship. Not really but after this encounter it has knocked me slightly but at the same time I know I didn't ask her correctly. Usually 2-3 times a week, but she will be moving back down south for Summer so will only see her for a weekend every 2-3 weeks which sucks but have talked about it and decided that we are a serious relationship and want to make it work. But she is getting a job over summer so we will be keeping busy and also going away for a long weekend trip together in a 6 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Simpo View Post
    She was withholding sex that night since I ****ed up by asking and was meant to withholding last night as a punishment, yes an official couple, just us two in a relationship and not allowed to seek another one if that makes any sense :p. We had sex at the end of the first month of our relationship (also lost my virginity) usually once or twice a week. No she doesn't make me feel guilty, but she can go in a bit of a huff if i dont make her cum which is understandable but this was closer to the beginning of the relationship. Not really but after this encounter it has knocked me slightly but at the same time I know I didn't ask her correctly. Usually 2-3 times a week, but she will be moving back down south for Summer so will only see her for a weekend every 2-3 weeks which sucks but have talked about it and decided that we are a serious relationship and want to make it work. But she is getting a job over summer so we will be keeping busy and also going away for a long weekend trip together in a 6 weeks
    She sounds like she's got you walking on eggshells. Is she really worth the effort?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I agree ^^. Simpo this is all new to you man so you are not sure what to expect, whats considered "normal" and whats not but she sounds like a drama queen to me. I would never accuse my bf of using me for sex. That is insulting to you and she basically flat out told you that she doesn't trust you by saying that.

Unless you only contact her when your drunk at 4am for booty call, then she cannot accuse you of that. Its obvious you care about her and if she cant see that, then she is the problem-not you.

Look continue on with the relationship if you want to but just take one piece of advice. If she starts making you feel bad about yourself, damaging your confidence or self-esteem then just walk away.

She doesn't sound worth it and it shouldn't be this complicated.
    Last edited by michelle23; 30-05-13 at 08:15 PM.

Dude, you did nothing wrong and need to quit kissing her ass as if an apology is needed. Your GF is in the wrong here. Even if she had no interest in having sex with you, which is her prerogative and there is nothing wrong with that, she did not need to get angry about you asking. Now, if you were being a "dick" in your approach and acted pissy over her denial then maybe she has a reason to be pissed but otherwise go on with your day and let her come to you with her apology.

Come on OP. You expect us to believe that she freaked out like this....over you wanting sex? And you've been dating 6 months? And she's already had sex with you before? AND you're acting like you committed some mortal sin and grovelling to her/belittling yourself like this? A 4 year old could see that you don't owe her an apology, and it's beyond ridiculous to even think about apologizing to her.

I'm going with "trolljob" on this one.
    Last edited by dickriculous; 30-05-13 at 09:30 PM.

No worries dude, like I said before once it all cools off things with go back to the way they were. No biggy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12