+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it over?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Troll. Or desperate. Either way not good. I would never give someone who spoke to me the way you did a second chance either. Any kindness on his part is just him trying to avoid further spew from you.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by browntresses View Post
    Ok, it is over. Guess what he did? It was another childish tantrum of his. He saw the last cursing message at 4:26 pm, and blocked me from replying to him anymore on Facebook. As I said, he saw the message at 4:26 pm. became angry and blocked me at 4:45pm.
    Yeah, you're right. A mature, level headed guy would never decide that he deserves better than to be screamed at and cussed out when he does absolutely nothing wrong. Didn't he get the memo that when you go off on him for no reason and expose yourself as a complete bitch he's supposed to throw himself into your arms, fall madly in love with you, and put up with all of your bullshit for the rest of your lives?

This HAS to be a troll thread. Nobody irl can possibly be this stupid.
    Last edited by dickriculous; 03-06-13 at 11:07 AM.

Maybe I need to see a physician. I don't know. I called and left a message on his voicemail and invited him to call me back. Do any of you think he's going to do that?

Maybe I need to see a physician.
    No. You need locking up in one of those padded 'rooms' without access to the internet, phone etc. Still, I'm sure you'd still find ways to insult people who didn't do what you wanted.

I came here with the best of intentions looking for advice, the nasty comments are unwarranted. I don't deserve them.

im sorry girl but read back what you have written. you sound desperate and a doormat. he dont want you. you need to accept that. seriously youll only embarress yourself if you contact him again. MOVE ON

Michelle, I do accept that. Having said that, 2 unbiased women and 1 man said that this guy will be back within a month. The man said, "they always do...". Does anyone on here seriously think this man won't be back?

Taking in consideration that when you were dating he cut off communication with you after an argument, he might distance himself again. You apologised now and expressed interest, there's nothing else you can do than trying to detach and go on with your life. He might contact you again or not... You keep yourself happy and stay open to meeting other guys that are interested in dating you. Don't show too much interest from the beginning and be polite

Michelle, I do accept that. Having said that, 2 unbiased women and 1 man said that this guy will be back within a month. The man said, "they always do...". Does anyone on here seriously think this man won't be back?
    It depends on how low his standards are. If he's OK with being sworn at and having his wishes to end things ignored, then he may well come back. But if he has standards for the behaviour of a girlfriend, then no, you won't see him again.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    It depends on how low his standards are. If he's OK with being sworn at and having his wishes to end things ignored, then he may well come back. But if he has standards for the behaviour of a girlfriend, then no, you won't see him again.
    Sworn at? Sworn at? Is that so big of a deal. You've never been sworn at by your wife or significant other? It's not that big of a deal. As for him coming back, I told you what kind of person he is. 49 and still living with mommy and daddy. Works at a home improvement warehouse, but doesn't know how to fix anything. He was sworn at by me because he deserved it. By the way, what none of you mentioned on here was that he was giving me mixed messages. For instance: "Let's start as friends first, and see how that goes", "Then, I was looking for a friendship with you, church and maybe doing things every now and then". Why did this person contact me, a woman and an ex-dating partner to go "be friends" and do something with. Is he that desperate for friendship? This is obviously a very lonely man. Do you deny that? If he does get in contact with me within the month, like several people have said he will so far, I expect you will truly be surprised. Won't you?

Attention loveforum.net members

Thank you.

Yes, I have been sworn at when I was young - and it's a deal breaker for me. Just because YOU find it acceptable, it doesn't mean that everyone finds it acceptable. As for now? I'm 46 - and have been married for 20 years and my husband has never yelled at me or sworn at me.

But yes, I guess if he's as desperate, useless and lonely as you describe him, he could well come back. He may likely think that he can't do any better. Is this what you truly want? Someone who's so desperate that they'll take you back? Makes me think that you're as lonely and as desperate as he is.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Sorry Dick, I posted before I saw your sign

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Yes, I have been sworn at when I was young - and it's a deal breaker for me. Just because YOU find it acceptable, it doesn't mean that everyone finds it acceptable. As for now? I'm 46 - and have been married for 20 years and my husband has never yelled at me or sworn at me.

But yes, I guess if he's as desperate, useless and lonely as you describe him, he could well come back. He may likely think that he can't do any better. Is this what you truly want? Someone who's so desperate that they'll take you back? Makes me think that you're as lonely and as desperate as he is.
    Hi Basilandthyme, this man hung up on me. Would you accept that? When he came back this time for "friendship" he apologized, and I had to prompt him to do that. No, I would not accept a man coming back to me just because he is lonely and desperate. If he did come back, and if I was available and not dating anyone else, we would have a "very" long talk to why he is coming back. He claim that he still likes me but doesn't know if are personalities are alike enough. Then at the end of our conversation that bordered on an argument, at the end he says, "I came back looking for friendship, going to church and occasionally going places together. If a man said that to you, wouldn't you be offended? I don't know, I expected him to come back ready for dating.

Quote Originally Posted by dickriculous View Post
    Attention loveforum.net members

Thank you.[/QUOTE]

I'm not a thread and I don't appreciate you calling me one. On other sites there are rules for calling people "trolls".

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast