+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What should I do? countine or end

Quote Originally Posted by T.L View Post
    God bless this man ! He is still a virgin. He is too good to not be with a virgin girl who must wait for him entire her life so he can judge if she deserves him. God bless him.
    Girl's are innocent, its not like they need sex. A man needs to ejaculate. Besides I used a condom.

And its my choice that I want a girl who hasn't got a sexual past. If you want a whore, your more than welcome to take one, i'm not going to stop you.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Eng.Jackadmans View Post
    Yes. I used a condom everytime.
    HAHA!

Thanks for the giggle. Tell the girl you will only keep dating her if she will likewise put your penis in her mouth.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I think I almost died from laughing and I refuse to feel bad because the only way this guy is ever going to get what he wants, is if he hooks up with some prepubescent little girl who doesn't know any better. I don't know who raised you but sex is sex, and once you stick it, your no longer "pure" since that's how you view it. I would say move on and let this girl find someone who is worth her time and accepting of her. At this rate you will probably die alone and never have loved anyone because love, has to boundaries and it does not find itself bias. Those who have this bias and say they are in love, have not even experienced it in the slightest. I mean come on? Oral? Oh jeez. So would it have made you feel even worse if she had said that she didn't give oral but received it and was STILL a virgin? Cause god forbid a woman in your point of view, experience any pleasure before settling down for a pig such as yourself. I hope like I have said before you find a real bad one, that lies through her teeth and holds off on anything sexual with you, until the knot is tied because I would love to see the look on your face with miss perfect turns out to be dirtier than that hooker you said that sex with didn't count. HAHAHAHAHA.
    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.

Firstly I'm still pure, I'll be judge of that.

secondly, this is not a religious thing, and I don't believe save sex till marriage. We can have sex before marriage, and i'll only marry her if she doesn't have a sexual past with anyone else. This is my choice, you cant judge me.

When I have kids, its not right for them that their mother has been sticking some other guys penis in her mouth.

EDIT: Its only idiots with an IQ of a chimp loose their virginity at 15, this is reflective of their intellectual capacity as well which is another reason not to marry them.
    Last edited by Eng.Jackadmans; 04-06-13 at 02:10 PM.

And it's not right for them to know that their father has been killing possible babies inside of condemns with hookers either. I wonder how I would feel if I knew my father had sex with a prostitute. Oh and I meant you not knowing cause in your future wifes mind, she might not feel you need to know what she did sexually and just not tell you, maybe she will tell you she doesn't believe in sex before marriage and then you find out the grizzly truth after the fact. I will judge you, I will judge you because you sit and judge everyone else. What goes around, comes around. Don't like it? Boo hoo for you!

The fact is, EVEN if you do find a completely sexual encounter free woman, you will do what YOU want to do, and when you feel bored with her or think it won't work out, you'll throw her off to the side and move on. HOW in earth do you find that ok? So you can delve in but you can't handle someone else doing the same? You think your kids will care? Only if you tell them in a degrading way about their mother would they EVEN know or look down on something like that in a negative way about her. I think that makes you low that you would even consider telling them someone's personal history and I think it would be AWESOME if your future kids found out about your sexual indiscretions.

LMFAO. Ahhhh man. Your foolish.
    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by UnderTheMoon View Post
    And it's not right for them to know that their father has been killing possible babies inside of condemns with hookers either. I wonder how I would feel if I knew my father had sex with a prostitute. Oh and I meant you not knowing cause in your future wifes mind, she might not feel you need to know what she did sexually and just not tell you, maybe she will tell you she doesn't believe in sex before marriage and then you find out the grizzly truth after the fact. I will judge you, I will judge you because you sit and judge everyone else. What goes around, comes around. Don't like it? Boo hoo for you!

The fact is, EVEN if you do find a completely sexual encounter free woman, you will do what YOU want to do, and when you feel bored with her or think it won't work out, you'll throw her off to the side and move on. HOW in earth do you find that ok? So you can delve in but you can't handle someone else doing the same? You think your kids will care? Only if you tell them in a degrading way about their mother would they EVEN know or look down on something like that in a negative way about her. I think that makes you low that you would even consider telling them someone's personal history and I think it would be AWESOME if your future kids found out about your sexual indiscretions.

LMFAO. Ahhhh man. Your foolish.
    No, I wont. I'm not that kind of person.

[QUOTE=Eng.Jackadmans;907670 Yes I will! I am that kind of person.[/QUOTE]

^^^^ I think that is what you meant to say.

^^^^ I think that is what you meant to say.
    The strategic decision that I have made in my life, have got me to where I am today. I think I'm doing pretty dam well too, compared to my peers.

Despite what you may think, I have no criminal conviction of any kind. I have only ever been charged over a speeding ticket, and red light camera offense in my entire life, for which I went to court and won on both cases.

You don't know me at all, you have no right to comment on who I am as a person. And its none of your business too. I asked a simple questions it was.

If I'm seeing someone will it limit my chances of finding someone else.

Why did you ask he whether she is a virgin?
    Why does it matter to you so much?
    Are you a Muslim?

Quote Originally Posted by klink View Post
    Why did you ask he whether she is a virgin?
    Why does it matter to you so much?
    Are you a Muslim?
    No I am not religious of any kind. I have stated this multiple times.

Because I don't want some other guys penis to have gone inside the mouth of someone i'm going to marry.
    Last edited by Eng.Jackadmans; 04-06-13 at 02:46 PM.

The strategic decision that I have made in my life, have (should be has) got (should be gotten) me to where I am today. I think I'm doing pretty dam (Should be damn) well too, compared to my peers.

Despite what you may think, I have no criminal conviction of any kind. I have only ever been charged over a speeding ticket, and red light camera offense in my entire life, for which I went to court and won on both cases.

You don't know me at all, you have no right to comment on who I am as a person. And its none of your business too. I asked a simple questions (no "s" required "and" should be after) it was.

If I'm seeing someone (comma )will it limit my chances of finding someone else.(Should be question mark) (quit insulting the chimps!)
    Good for you! Yes it will limit your chances. You should probably put on the table what you want from a woman so she doesn't waste her time on you. Your right I don't know you at all and you should have considered that before you posted something so frugal. Your question answers itself, and btw, you put your personal life out there and then don't want commentary? Oh boy are you sorely mistaken, I do believe this is the internet, free and open to all opinions and thoughts from others if you put it out there. : ) Maybe you should hook up with a nun. That might solve your problem.

Good for you! Yes it will limit your chances. .
    Why would it limit my chances?

Why would it limit my chances?
    Because it's unlikely you'll find a girl who a) has zero sexual experience and b) who will accept your hypocrisy. You'll find that most modern women who save themselves will not accept a man who's slept with a prostitute.

For that matter, a girl who isn't a virgin would also likely reject you because you slept with a prostitute.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Because it's unlikely you'll find a girl who a) has zero sexual experience and b) who will accept your hypocrisy. You'll find that most modern women who save themselves will not accept a man who's slept with a prostitute.

For that matter, a girl who isn't a virgin would also likely reject you because you slept with a prostitute.
    They dont need to know that do they? If a guy uses a condom, that means thier a virgin. There is nothing you can do to prove otherwise.

Why is that unlikely? if you take all girls, as a common set variable A.

And the number of times they had sexual experience as namespace 1, 2, 3......n.

Then it can be assumed that in the probability of a given variable to reach point N, namespace 1 must occur with probability of 1. It is true that you are more likely to find a girl at namespace > 1. But every variable must have namespace 1 occur before reaching N based on inference.
    Last edited by Eng.Jackadmans; 04-06-13 at 03:26 PM.

They dont need to know that do they? (Then I guess you don't need to know what they have done either.)If a guy uses a condom, that means thier a virgin(WRONG again.). There is nothing you can do to prove otherwise.(Sure there is, most male virgins NOT ALL but most, are premature ejaculators or barely get it in without losing it, are you trying to say... you can't get it in without you know... HAHAHAHA, then you just might be a virgin!)

Why is that unlikely? if you take all girls, as a common set variable A.

And the number of times they had sexual experience as namespace 1, 2, 3......n.

Then it can be assumed that in the probability of a given variable to reach point N, namespace 1 must occur with probability of 1. It is true that you are more likely to find a girl at namespace > 1. But every variable must have namespace 1 occur before reaching N based on inference.
    Had to add some details to your quote again.

Look, Condemn or not, YOU are NOT a virgin. What is that GARBAGE? Sir, your information is inconclusive and superficial. Still wet behind the ears of course, ignorant, bigoted, vulgar, stalker, ect. Who else feels this guy needs to be stoned or something? I mean he has stone age views, why not stone him? Women are not numbers, and variables, they are not equations and problems to be solved or found to have fault. The fact is you talk about women like they are garbage, like they are never good enough and they stand unequal to men such as yourself. The fact is, we are all equal, we all deserve to be treated as human beings. Why you will ruin your chances and screw yourself over, is having a prejudice view on the opposite sex and ONE day it will come back to haunt you. You talk all this garbage, and you should be treated as such. I don't think a person such as yourself, from the way you express yourself knows how to love, and neither do I feel you are deserving as such. Any of these women who have loved you, were foolish and should move on to bigger and better things and I do mean... BIGGER and BETTER!

So your chances are slim no matter what you do. You are F**ked.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast