+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Guys, what would you think of a 22 year old virgin?

I'd prefer it tbh. Nothing bad about it at all. They may be inexperienced but at least you know that they haven't been around the block, so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeboyy View Post
    I'd prefer it tbh. Nothing bad about it at all. They may be inexperienced but at least you know that they haven't been around the block, so to speak.
    We have another creep :-D

Have you been "around the block", Rudeboy?

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post

The only negative aspect of this is that you will probably attract creepy and/or extremely insecure guys who have a fetish for virgin girls. Just make sure you avoid those creeps and you'll be fine.
    Agreed, completely. You're OK: it isn't a huge red flag or a dealbreaker. Do it when it feels right.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Quote Originally Posted by dickriculous View Post
    Way to cunt it up over nothing brah. I wasn't putting any weight into searock's words, I neither voiced agreement nor disagreement with her. I was merely laughing at how perfectly that was set up, even you should've been able to see the humor in that.

Now, since you feel the need to baselessly and backwardly accuse your intellectual superiors of being "naive", how about explaining your silly little knee jerk reaction over what was supposed to be nothing more than a humorous observation on my part? I suppose that would be more "hypersensitive" than "naive" if we're being entirely literal but the two often go hand in hand so it certainly fits better than your clueless little accusation.
    LOL...The really funny part is that you set it up, but it's probably meant for you. And I certainly see the humor in that...ROFL.
    Last edited by toknow; 12-06-13 at 08:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by toknow View Post
    LOL...The really funny part is that you set it up, but it's probably meant for you. And I certainly see the humor in that...ROFL.
    So....no intelligent way to justify or explain you're knee jerk hypersensitivity and no way to back up your comical misuse of the label "naive". Got it.

Also, did you fail 4th grade reading comprehension? I didn't "set it up". I merely observed. Not only should that be obvious but I explained it to you in a way that should've been impossible to misunderstand. I honestly don't see how I can make it any more simple for you to understand than I already have.

As for it being "meant for me", well, yet another reading comprehension fail. That or you're grasping for straws at things to talk shit about, which is the most likely case since you're dodging every issue I bring up and pulling pure delusion out of your ass as your idea of a "rebuttal".

LOL...dickriculous, you obviously have RWPD. It's a disorder called Random Word Pattern Disorder. That's the excuse you can use to explain your last post and save some face.

You're welcome...ROFL.

Ugh, really? Really? What a question, but if you want and honest answer?? I would think, wow this sucks and she probably doesn't. Hahaha ok really though, yea, I would definitely worry about how well the sex would be. I would love the fact of the integrity, but today, a girl who has only had sex with under 5 men is basically a virgin and very desirable. However, for the record, I have never been with a virgin and I would freak the f out if a girl said she was, but I'm in my 30's now, but I still date girls in their early 20s and I would be freaked out and would NOT date her.

LOL...dickriculous, you obviously have RWPD. It's a disorder called Random Word Pattern Disorder. That's the excuse you can use to explain your last post and save some face.

You're welcome...ROFL.
    So sentence structures too complex for your level of comprehension = made up disorder, according to you?

I believe I said something about dodging every issue I bring up and pulling pure delusion out of your ass as your idea of a "rebuttal". I must be psychic.

Don't tell anyone your a virgin. You will attract narcissistic bastards who only want to take your virginity-they will treat you like dirt and then discard you like a used tissue. Or else he will want to marry you within 6 months BUT only because you are a virgin-not because he loves you.

I think its stupid and unrealistic also to wait for love. love takes time to develop and sex is a big part of developing that emotional connection.

wait till you meet a genuine guy who cares, who you really like and then just get it over with. Don't tell him you are a virgin until you are sure he genuinely cares about you first. The chances of you marrying the first is rare but it could happen. Its not the end up the world if it doesn't though. you'll learn from each experience you have.

Stop waiting for a white knight-they don't exist. Come back down to earth and get real. All you need is someone who is honest, decent, kind and gentle-who wont make you feel used and who cares about you.

sex generally comes first-love comes after if your compatible. The important thing is that you feel safe and comfortable.

your 22-its time to stop waiting
    Last edited by michelle23; 13-06-13 at 06:10 PM.

So sentence structures too complex for your level of comprehension = made up disorder, according to you?

I believe I said something about dodging every issue I bring up and pulling pure delusion out of your ass as your idea of a "rebuttal". I must be psychic.
    ROFL...Complexity does not equal intelligence...when you throw up bunch of random words in no apparent sequence - what do you call that, easily comprehensible? Yeah, "complexity" of trying to understand something which has no meaning...that could be challenging.
    Last edited by toknow; 13-06-13 at 11:33 AM.

ROFL...Complexity does not equal intelligence...when you throw up bunch of random words in no apparent sequence - what do you call that, easily comprehensible? Yeah, "complexity" of trying to understand something which has no meaning...that could be challenging.
    The post you're referring to wasn't even all that complex. LR seemed able to follow it just fine, and I'm sure other posters who skimmed this topic could as well. Why can't you? And why are you trying to blame anyone other than yourself if you're the type of person who needs the same thing explained to you 6 or 7 times in a row and you still don't get it?

The post you're referring to wasn't even all that complex. LR seemed able to follow it just fine, and I'm sure other posters who skimmed this topic could as well. Why can't you? And why are you trying to blame anyone other than yourself if you're the type of person who needs the same thing explained to you 6 or 7 times in a row and you still don't get it?
    It's pretty tough with a name like dickriculous to sound remotely intelligent, isn't it...ROFL. Don't worry, I don't take you seriously anyway.
    What else are you going to pull out of that random word generator which is your brain...LOL.

toknow, you're embarrassing yourself .

BAHAHA...You should read some of your own posts, then you'd feel really embarrassed.

Nice come back

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast