+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: update, sister and husband suspicions

Quote Originally Posted by TrinaRose View Post
    I called my sis and she didn't answer and I sent her a text and told her to call me but she sent back this text saying that I treated her differently and me and my hubby problems don't concern her and I need to question my marriage with him if I'm having these thoughts. I didn't text back, I didn't care enough. I know our relationship will be off but she will need me sooner then later the way I see it and when I feel the need to apologize, I will. I'm starting to not like her at all because I feel she is jealous and I don't need that in my life.
    I really need to say something about this. What you just said here, I didn't quite pay attention before because I was astonished at everything else. I have 3 older sisters. The youngest next to me, is your age. Funny huh? I am 24 now, and she is 32. The last relationship she was in was extremely abusive and she was 9 months pregnant when he got drunk and hit her in the stomach. My sister's baby came out with a black eye. : ( REALLY enrages me and that man thankfully has no rights what so ever to that precious little girl. When my sister was grieving because she was alone, with a new born baby, back at square one with nothing I was trying to comfort her. Not saying that you are just being paranoid with the next thing I say, but, at one point, she had the nerve to accuse me of talking to him. Saying I wanted him, and it really pissed me off because the only thing I wanted to do was gut that Mother****er with a machete.... I really seethe with hate for that man. The fact is, I had never even met him, had no idea what he looked like, let alone spoke with him and I personally never would, not even to share my disgust with him for his actions. This was not the first time. I watched her children for her while she went on a date, went to his house looking for her because she was 3 hours late getting her kids. I was upset, I had to work, and I felt that was irresponsible. You know what she said to me then? "If you ever show up at my man's house stalking him I will call the cops, I will have him call the police!"... The only thing I said to that was... Good, then I can tell them I thought something bad happened or you abandoned your kids with me. My sister isn't all there, I realize this now and men are more important and it makes me sad. I would never interfere in a relationship of a family member and if I did, it would be speaking my mind if they were a real piece of work. The fact is, and the point is, I was blamed for many things, I never did. I don't know why, I have no CLUE why. I just know it hurt and now I barely see the children because of what she did. My closest sister died and I got left with a psycho who thinks I obviously want what she has, and trust me... I never would. I know you are not blood related, but when you think about my situation, and compare, what do you see? I was never jealous of my sister, I only wanted her happiness and trust because in the end, family is all we have.
    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.

Wow, I'm close to all my sisters. Half or not. I couldn't imagine falling out over a man. It's crazy how some people think that everyone wants their sorry ass men. I went through a situation to where an ex friend of mine thought I wanted her man. My half sister, well I don't believe in half, we sisters. Period, so let me stop saying that, I never do anyway. But as I was saying, my little sister had a baby and my ex friend's boyfriend met my ex boyfriend for something at the hospital. She calls me like, well he bought your sis something for her baby and didn't get my sister's kid anything ever. She accused me of talking to him and all this other bullshit. Seriously. I cursed her clear out. We don't even deal with the same type of men okay! He cool but not close to on my level. We fell out for a long time and she tried to make her way back to being my friend but that relationship is over to me. I don't have time for that. She always thinking someone wants her man, get the **** out of here with that. We wasn't best friends but we were getting real cool and I didn't like her ways and neither did my other 3 best friends.

Anyway, I think that family is important because it can be all you have but I will cut anybody off if I feel like they crossed me in a way that the OP sis may have done. I'm loving and I give a lot but I don't have time for no silly mess, family or not. Sometimes you have to cut people off and keep them squares up out your circle.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12