+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unhappy I Cheated on my partner with no intentions

The fact that you tried to kill yourself with a new baby at home is disgusting, and if I were him I'd be gone just based on that. As for the drunken shenanigans, it sucks, but it's life. Been there, done that. Coming out of a black out to realize you're doing something that you normally would have never done, is horrifying, and yeah @michelle it happens.

Unfortunately all you can do is try to gain back his trust, and for the love of god, stay away from the suicide attempts. You have a child to think about. You are no longer the most important person in your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade View Post
    I kind of hope he leaves you and applies for primary guardianship of the child, until you seek some therapy . Have you heard of post-partum depression? I would go to a hospitable, explain that you just had a baby and find yourself engaging in high risk behaviour, including suicide attempts
    They will get you the help and support you need to get on your feel and be the best momma you can be. Good luck and I am so sorry for your child, nobody should have to see their mommy suffer.
    Oh, look ~ advice! O.O Cool!
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12