+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are girls supposed to be so boring to talk to?

You really should read this article:

http://www.mentalhelp.net/poc/view_doc.php?type=advice&id=2579&at=2&cn=91&ad_2=1

I wonder what I rank on the scale. I can't even get a 3/10 to show up for a meeting. I must be 2/10. And yes, I am reading the link on another tab.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Lol I have no idea, I just thought the article raised some interesting points for you to consider

Gave me a good idea. However, it doesn't tell me how to manipulate girls.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    So why are girls not taught to communicate earlier in the day that they MAY not be available to meet as agreed? 3 times I was FINALLY going to meet a girl and be happy...each time, they didn't show. Why is this? Are men not human beings? Are men not worthy of respect and courtesy? What is it with this vaginocracy? Vaginas are ugly, putrid little hairy mudholes. The better holes on a woman are the anus and their mouth.
    I respectfully disagree. I prefer the vagina.

We give those things too much power. Hence, women are allowed to walk all over us.

Case in point, texting a girl right now. Have had numbers of conversations with her, almost all unilateral in direction. It's almost always only a Q & A session with only rarely getting in something about one's self. Why are girls brought up to be so self-centered? Yeah, I am sure there's a tinge of irony there but really, I grew up with the idea of involving the other person in interactions. But with girls, who insist that us guys should treat them like they're human beings, always act as if everything they say is gold.
    Of course girls are boring. That's why us guys fall asleep after we've had sex - it avoids those boring conversations.

as long as you're the one sleeping on the wet patch we don't mind that one bit.

I don't see too many guys with that problem although yes, I have seen it. With girls, it's a lot more prevalent. And anyway, I can't move on: this is the only girl I am talking to right now and can reasonably expect to be talking to for the next 6-8 decades.
    Misogynistic sexist pig.

We give those things too much power. Hence, women are allowed to walk all over us.
    Women only walk all over you if you let them. And you will only get so far in relationships if you continue to allow this to happen.

YC - I'm a female, I can be a bit vain, BUT I HATE those who only talk about themselves. The whole, I'm only asking how you are, so I can tell you how I am, conversation. I hate it. And although I mostly know girls like this, I do know a few men like this too. As far as being a doormat goes, a girl will enjoy walking all over you for so long, until they get bored and decide they want a MAN who can be firm, strong and strong willed. You need a boost of confidence, it would seem. Why don't you try meeting someone in public, instead of online. The mall? A coffee shop? Etc.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Misogynistic sexist pig.
    lol, that again? You burn your coffee this morning? My statement is fine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12