+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: helppppppppppppp what to do????

honestly i trust him and i wouldnt be watching him that closely to see if he accidently bumps off people in a crowded bus.. i think you two have serious paranoia and trust issues
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

If you are convinced that he's grinding on girls deliberately, dump him. That's all there is to it.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Sorry but I think this post is ridiculous, and both of you should just break up. :/ Kind of foolish to be wasting your time with this kind of thing when you could be having a real relationship that doesn't involve such childish antics.
    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.

If he is inappropriately bumpin his crotch on other women or grabbing their ass on a crowed bus, you would think they would turn on him and tell him to f uck off or at least shove him away. Since there is no report of this ever happening, I'm gonna chalk it up as over reacting out of your own guilt for touching other guys. Do yourself a favor (and his too) and breakup. Like I said before if he is doing this on purpose and knows how it's pissin ya off, he is forcing you to end the relationship.

lol i can't even handle this thread.

btw upsetting him to the point of making him cry in public is not cool if he was doing anything wrong he would have walked away in anger with a big guilty look on his face-not run after you and start to cry.

all these accusations have to stop. you sound like a physco. i doubt this guy has done anything wrong

plus if he did do what your accusing him of on purpose-he would at the very least get a few slaps in the face-at the most be arressed for sexual assault.

even a sex addict wouldnt do that in a crowded public place. its all in your head. get some help
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Desperate girl..........

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous_a View Post
    lol i can't even handle this thread.
    I don't even understand this thread.

Unless he was *deliberately* grinding into other women and grabbing their asses or grinding his penis into their leg or whatever, what the hell is your deal? And his?

It's public transport, people will brush against each other in some way...although I'm not sure if where you're from, people use public transport as a means of rubbing on other people...

weirdo's.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12