Quote Originally Posted by Desdemona View Post
I can see it makes sense of initially feeling something but it fading - but what if there is palpable connection during the date - even when he is going out of his way to spend more time with me on the date (e.g. on the way home but asking if actually we could do something else before going home) yet during our time apart he suddenly thinks "actually no, I won't see her again now" (and this is without me sending any mushy texts, or any texts pushing him away). I can't make sense of it.
It means that the guy is probably trying to fight through whatever reservations he is having, but in the end, whatever has turned him off wins out.

If you have a hot little bod or something, he may be thinking about hitting it, but then realizes it's probably not worth it.

Just some possibilities. Things that guys 'do' kick around and think about when 'it' is not there so to speak.

You could probably go shorter with the hair a bit. Not guy haircut short, but shoulder blade length or something. It looks really long in the pic.