+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to have sex again?

Or you could build a time machine and go back to relive that moment over and over.

She's a **** buddy..if something goes right in my life for once, lol.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Quote Originally Posted by Empty Road View Post
    Or you could build a time machine and go back to relive that moment over and over.
    Lol, I can somewhat do that. It's called "spank bank."
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    ^Exactly why I have trouble in the first place. Just too earnest. The problem is, I look eager because I am! I am not good at manipulating nor do I ever really like to.
    Eager is fine. Overwhelming a woman with desire can be as effective as any manipulation. You can't act like a salivating dog waiting for a bone to be tossed his way, but you certainly do want to express an intense desire for her.

I have yet to have sex with a woman that didn't melt in my arms when being overwhelmed by my intense lust for her. I've turned many a "no" or "I don't know about this" into a "FUKK YEAH!!" by expressing with my words, tonality, and the way I touch, caress, kiss, and fondle her that I absolutely cannot control my desire for her and have to have her NOW at all costs (inb4 dick is a rapist). I've yet to find any sort of behavior that turns women on more than this.

Women are highly sexual creatures bro, this is hard for many people to understand because we are the descendents of crazy religious fundamentalist nut job leadership who's agendas included locking the pussy away in the bible. That massive repression is still affecting our society today, you have to look past it and you will see that women WANT your cock inside them. They're just not really allowed to express it until we evolve a little further beyond the influence of our crazy repressed control freak ancestors.

Until then, you're going to be taking the initiative 99% of the time, you're going to be expressing your desire and trying to infect her with it. If it works out, yay! If not, bro there's 3.5 billion other women out there. You've allowed your fear of failure to ruin you up until your recent escapade, but you're a big boy now that you've gotten your dick wet so it's time to grow out of that once and for all.

lol I agree with most of what dick is saying. I disagree that she just wants any dick inside her. Love is important too.

But if you can make a girl who loves you feel like the only girl in the world in bed-then she will never let you go.. Its a fact. We do want to be taken, desired, even dominated in bed, intense, passionate, take me right now type of thing. Just rip my f**king clothes off like you need me right now haha.. I would imagine that is every woman's fantasy like in romance films where they just cant keep their hands off each other, the clothes come off in a blink of an eye and he bangs her against the wall.

A lot of men are so terrified she will think that is all he wants (sex) that they are too passive, they wait for her to make the move ALL the time. Afraid to initiate. That is one thing women dont want. Maybe the first time yes-wait for a signal from her but after that no-if you want her just go for it. We wana be seduced. Only insecure women withhold sex coz they want you to PROVE your love. Us intelligent women know that sex usually happens first before you both actually fall in love.
    Last edited by michelle23; 27-07-13 at 10:27 PM.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    I disagree that she just wants any dick inside her.
    Where did I say that?

The rest of your post is more or less spot on (although the love thing is gray) but I'm a little confused as to how you got "women just want to ride any old cock on the block" out of what I said.
    Last edited by dickriculous; 27-07-13 at 10:20 PM.

haha sorry it was just the way you said women want your cock inside them. I picked it up as any cock will do lol

So: Did you text her for another private meet up (without your mutual friends around), YC?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

you are a wise man mr D. Respect

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    haha sorry it was just the way you said women want your cock inside them. I picked it up as any cock will do lol
    Not "any" cock, just cock in general. Kind of like how I like food and technically dog shit is food for some living creatures, doesn't mean I want to eat dogshit all day.

Or something like that.
    Last edited by dickriculous; 27-07-13 at 10:29 PM.

haha that made NO sense to me but I get what your saying.

Women like cock but not just any old cock, just like how I like food but not any old food, that's what I was saying lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12