+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: battered gF but still wants him back! HELP!!

its his first tym to hit a woman. he even saved his friend from a guy who is hitting her. he cant believe what he did to me.. he apologized profusely but still didnt agree to try it out with me. and i made myself believe that it was my fault thats y he was forced to hit me..

i came to this forum so i could get encouragement from more people. that i can still live and be better even without him. because ryt now, as im typing this message, i still want him, im still wishing that i wud meet him 2m.

Tone Guest
    I'm not reading any of this shit.

If this guy physically and mentally abuses you and you are still DYING TO HAVE HIM BACK then I know already our words are going to go in one ear and out the other.

Unreal how many scumbags get away with this kind of thing and have the girls begging for them to take them back.

Kikay - good ****ing riddance. Your boyfriend is a shithead scumbag and there are guys out there who *gasp* won't beat on you and won't ditch you on dates and will actually care and respect for you. Stop ****ing with this loser.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    I'm not reading any of this shit.

If this guy physically and mentally abuses you and you are still DYING TO HAVE HIM BACK then I know already our words are going to go in one ear and out the other.

Unreal how many scumbags get away with this kind of thing and have the girls begging for them to take them back.

Kikay - good ****ing riddance. Your boyfriend is a shithead scumbag and there are guys out there who *gasp* won't beat on you and won't ditch you on dates and will actually care and respect for you. Stop ****ing with this loser.

part of me doesnt want him anymore, but of course i still love him. he's my best friend after all. so i want to keep the friendship.

i appreciate all the comment. im internalizing all the advices you guys are giving me..

Quote Originally Posted by Tone

Disturbing, isn't it? On the other hand, look at what your competition is like. It makes you look like Prince Charming.
    :-D

I can't understand this at all. If someone loves you they wouldn't keep hurting you. Sometimes it happens when a person does it once and crosses that line and they're truly sorry but some of these girls are constantly beaten up and they still think that their b/f's love them. Unbelievable!
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by kikay
    i want him back because i dont want to see the 2 yrs that we spent together just go down the drain just like that.. i dont want him to remember me as the worst girlfriend ever. i want him to remember me as the best girlfriend he ever had. i want him to realize in the futurethe mistake he made by letting me go.
    You know what though, not every relationship is a good relationship. You are not going to be every guy's best relationship ever. Just like every guy you date can't be the best boyfriend ever. There are going to be those ones that you have to give up on, walk away from, and hopefully learn something from.

You have to face facts that letting HIM go is not a mistake. He is abusing you mentally and physically, and it doesn't sound like any aspect of this relationship was healthy at all. Please trust me, there are guys who will treat you much better than this. Have some courage and some respect for yourself. Break ups always hurt, regardless of the circumstances....people always say "I'll never get over them", but they always do. Stick around this forum long enough and you'll see enough examples.

Please stop wasting tears over this loser and move on. There are better things waiting for you.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Disturbing, isn't it? On the other hand, look at what your competition is like. It makes you look like Prince Charming.
    :-D
    /start rant
    I've been there, done that. And she picked psycho. He's hit her, choked her, thrown her, backhanded her to the ground while she was pregnant, and who knows what else she hasn't told me over the last 2 years. Constantly making her cry. In the 3 years we were together you could count on one hand the amount of times I made her cry. She's told me she can't believe how much she cries with him. Absolutely ridiculous. That's why you don't let a girl know how you really really really feel about her and let her put you through this and that and still always be there for her. Cause she knows it in the back of her mind. That she can do whatever she wants with him and know in the back of her mind that if it doesn't work out she can fall back to me.

She never seems happy with him. Always complaining. Like whenever I ask how he's doin she never has anything nice to say. If she doesn't feel like talking she'll just say "Fine" and change the subject, otherwise she replies "Gettin on my nerves like usual" or somethin along those lines. When I talk to her now she seems to have lost all life in her. Nothing like the upbeat, always happy person she use to be.

/end rant

Kikay -- You realize, of course, what you're doing is a form of self-centeredness, don't you? To be so tangled up in your feelings over what is OBVIOUSLY a no-win relationship is to be WHOLLY consumed by your own passions. Get out of yourself. Try to stop obsessing over your own needs. God will give you the boat, but you're gonna have to row it.
    Speak less. Say more.

TONE: If she sticks with him, it is because she is a drama junkie. Sure, they have bad times (terrible times, actually), but then they will have absolutely fantastic times in an attempt to compensate. There is no middle ground, regular time periods. Everything is in preparation for the next big, ugly explosion, which will be followed by an ever shortening period of compensation. It is like being manic-depressive without the chemical imbalance.

Don't hang around waiting for her, Tone. She may eventually see the light, but it could take years, because oddly enough, these guys seems to attract women who are very loyal to them.

Your story makes me sad.
    :-(

my eyes are already opening up slowly to new possibilities. like even if we dont get back together, we could still be the best of friends. im trying to move on slowly.. i dont want to regret anything in the future. thanks guys. please keep the comments and suggestions comming.
    Last edited by kikay; 11-07-05 at 10:43 PM.

Are you crazy? Why would you want to be friends with him? Lose him altogether. You need to be de-programmed so you can see your situation objectively, and that is not going to happen if you stick around pretending to be friends while secretly hoping for more.

Tone Guest
    Trust me shh, I stopped waiting for her a LONG time ago.

And kikay no you can't remain friends.

y not? not even in the future? he's my best friend..

should i slap you upside the head now, or later?

(Shaking head and walking away.)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast