+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3 years older...

shh.. i was just messing wich u.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Go play legos and video games. Thats what you should be doing at 13..not this crap. Well...video games you can be doing till 80 even...ahh..forget it...Im 22 and I still like legos. Ok ok ...my point is that you should just not care and go about being a 13 year old rather then worry about girls.
    i dont really like legos at all... and i do play vidio games... halo 2 to be exact . and i was just kidding whith shh! she was just making a point. oh thank u guys for all the help. my situatioin has not grown worse or better.. maby thats a good thing. not sure. oh well.
    MONAME!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    shh.. i was just messing wich u.
    ......I know!

Quote Originally Posted by loverboy1
    halo 2 to be exact
    That game sucks...but you are 13 so you fit right in with the gaylo 2 people.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    That game sucks...but you are 13 so you fit right in with the gaylo 2 people.
    dude not on x-box live... and it has over 700,000 users now ( thats only people that play online...) and is by far the best game of all time.
    MONAME!!!!

Don't even try talking to him loverboy... he's a Half Life guy... Notice the sig? Halo, by the way, I think is good, but not good enough because to me, holding an xbox countroller is like sticking a sharp, pointy, jagged, pointy tipped stick up my ass. I normally suck at FPS games, however, with Half life 1 at least (I haven't tried 2 yet... so sad) I magically perform decently. It's also got interesting weapons that have more to them than shiny lights that you see all the time in Halo 2. Plus Half life 2 has heavenly graphics. Better control scheme with PC fps in the first place anyway. Plus halo is microsoft, and xbox live is microsoft, and by having xbox live your keeping yourself from having linux on your xbox, and your giving the corporate bastards at microsoft a monthly check too... FPS servers for pc are free. And if u had linux on your xbox, you could probably get a linux adaptation of the pc version and play on an alternate server.

ehr... one thing for sure, ur super young for this... really. Cool things and wait it out....
    Make more than just a donation: Volunteer your PC's idle time to fight against cancer! For more, please visit: www.grid.org or ask me how to join my cancer crunching team!

Quote Originally Posted by loverboy1
    i just thought of somthing. what do i say to shawna (the 16 year old) when i dont show up after school? its kinda been like every day. your probably right she would be into people her own age yet she has no older freinds that are male that i know of. i guess she will find one before im 20... *sigh*
    Shes probably actually into guys a couple years older than her. a 16 year old female, is at a mental and maturity level of a guy around 18 or so (im being generous). I would just be friends with her, like any other normal person, and don't worry about it at all for a couple of years. Like Ssshh said, when youa re 18, she will be 21, and then it's on

Quote Originally Posted by pxc
    Don't even try talking to him loverboy... he's a Half Life guy... Notice the sig? Halo, by the way, I think is good, but not good enough because to me, holding an xbox countroller is like sticking a sharp, pointy, jagged, pointy tipped stick up my ass. I normally suck at FPS games, however, with Half life 1 at least (I haven't tried 2 yet... so sad) I magically perform decently. It's also got interesting weapons that have more to them than shiny lights that you see all the time in Halo 2. Plus Half life 2 has heavenly graphics. Better control scheme with PC fps in the first place anyway. Plus halo is microsoft, and xbox live is microsoft, and by having xbox live your keeping yourself from having linux on your xbox, and your giving the corporate bastards at microsoft a monthly check too... FPS servers for pc are free. And if u had linux on your xbox, you could probably get a linux adaptation of the pc version and play on an alternate server.
    I agree but... introducing! The Xbox Controller S! Built for maximum comfort, pinpoint accuracy and total control.

And, now, gamers in North America can get it in blue and green, too! [url]http://www.xbox.com/en-us/hardware/xboxcontroller-s.htm[/url]
    MONAME!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pxc
    well, anyway the ratings for xbox games are.. halo 2 at first place and halo 1 right at 2nd. microsoft gets abought 3,500,000 per year . and 5,000,000 for game sals. holy ****. and the new maps... thay broght home 500,000 in a few months.
    MONAME!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12