+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cheating boyfriend

A relationship is not supposed to hurt and cause pain, anger, stress etc. You shouldnt have to watch him like a spy or wonder can you trust him.

I wouldnt care how "great" he is. Hes cheating, lying, has no empathy for your feelings, no respect for you, he knows your a doormat and he knows you will let him get away with it which is y he keeps doing it..

He exited this relationship a long time ago and now your just easy sex to him. You only see him twice a week? Your a booty call. His heart has long left you..

You have two choices:

1. Stay and allow him to keep hurting you and making you more and more miserable, draining what little confidence you have out of you and laughing at you until he eventually leaves you for a woman who has more self respect or
    2. Leavehim now, heal emotionally and move on-meet a good man who ticks all the boxes including trust. They do exist

look up co-dependency and get help for it. You are a doormat and nobody will respect you till you learn to respect yourself
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    A relationship is not supposed to hurt and cause pain, anger, stress etc. You shouldnt have to watch him like a spy or wonder can you trust him.

I wouldnt care how "great" he is. Hes cheating, lying, has no empathy for your feelings, no respect for you, he knows your a doormat and he knows you will let him get away with it which is y he keeps doing it..

He exited this relationship a long time ago and now your just easy sex to him. You only see him twice a week? Your a booty call. His heart has long left you..

You have two choices:

1. Stay and allow him to keep hurting you and making you more and more miserable, draining what little confidence you have out of you and laughing at you until he eventually leaves you for a woman who has more self respect or
    2. Leavehim now, heal emotionally and move on-meet a good man who ticks all the boxes including trust. They do exist

look up co-dependency and get help for it. You are a doormat and nobody will respect you till you learn to respect yourself
    I remember a user warned me of a Michelle coming so I think it's safe to assume that she is you? I respect myself more than you can imagine and I do not fall under the co dependancy category. I do realize that you do not know 100% of our relationship and I am definately not a booty call. Everything that you have said is very easy to say and it only scratches the surface of the problem. However I do thank you for your advice and it will not go to waste. I'm meeting my boyfriend today for dinner and I will end our relationship tonight. It will be hard, but I realise too that it has to be done. If he tries to stop me from leaving, then I will give him another chance. If he lets me go, then so be it.

Of course he will try to stop you. He will pretend to care but he doesnt care. I know how you feel. Its hirrible when you have trust issues. You have proof not to trust him so just walk. Im still stuck in limbo not knowing the truth and its killing me. I am considering leaving soon bcoz i cant take this anymore. I have no proof and i dont want to throw 6years away without it but the problem is my man knows how smart i am, he knows one wrong move and ill figure it out so if he is up to something-he knows he has to be really really sneaky and im scared.im scared ill never find the truth if hes hiding something, im scared of being a fool or naive, im scared to walk away if im wrong. Get out of there now-end it. If i had something concrete i would already be gone but i cant throw us away without knowing for sure first. He changed his number today which made me crazy-i cant sleep now. When he works late-i freak out. I have nothing-no proof,.no evidence, no suspicious behaviour apart from one or two minor things but my instincts are telling me something is wrong and i dont know what to do

but the best advice i can give you is to end it and dont give him any chances even if he begs

Quote Originally Posted by babyfox View Post
    I remember a user warned me of a Michelle coming so I think it's safe to assume that she is you? I respect myself more than you can imagine and I do not fall under the co dependancy category. I do realize that you do not know 100% of our relationship and I am definately not a booty call. Everything that you have said is very easy to say and it only scratches the surface of the problem. However I do thank you for your advice and it will not go to waste. I'm meeting my boyfriend today for dinner and I will end our relationship tonight. It will be hard, but I realise too that it has to be done. If he tries to stop me from leaving, then I will give him another chance. If he lets me go, then so be it.
    well done for ending it, that is the first step but its a waste of time if you are not going to follow it through. If you end it, MEAN it and be cold as ice with him. Make it clear that it is over and dont give in to his begging or empty promises.

Remember words are cheap, actions speak louder. Its easy for him to stay "please dont go, i love you, i promise ill change but how many times have you heard that before and then he hurts you again?

Im sorry OP, you are co-dependant. Face facts. Look it up if you are not sure what it means.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12