+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: would you pay?

It protects against pregnancy. The condom is for the STD prevention. They should be used together.

I've never ever had conversations with my boyfriends about who should pay for contraception. I don't particularly care either way who covers the cost, but as for myself, I'm willing to pay because first and foremost I'M the girl, so if contraception doesn't work, its my body that goes through it all... I'd rather be responsible for my own actions and contraception.

I think it is really great that guys would help cover the cost, though. It never would have occurred to me to ask. You guys are awesome!

I know, condoms are crazy expensive. My BF is allergic to latex and our condoms cost $15 bucks for 6 freakin condoms.

I"m thinking of going on bc, also because he doesn't like the feeling of the condom. Me personally I say just whip it out and spray it, but he won't. Dosen't want to "stain" anything. moron.

Whats the point of bc if you stil need to use condoms??

Again: condoms are for protection against STDs, birth control is for protection against pregnancy.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Again: condoms are for protection against STDs, birth control is for protection against pregnancy.
    If your with the same person shouldn't there be NO std's, unless one is cheating of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Commendable
    If your with the same person shouldn't there be NO std's, unless one is cheating of course.
    If you are both clean, and monogomous, then normal oral BC is just fine. Of course if you haven't been tested, and aren't 100% sure you are BOTH monogomous, you could be playing with fire.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12