+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: my boyfriend says i lied to him

No it's not a lie, it's just a comment out of anger. It's no different that being pissed at someone and saying you are going to kill them.....Your BF is a manipulative jerk.... But he has a point, If he says he's going to a buddy's house, but when he gets there buddy says to go to the bar for a couple of beers instead, and so they go, he isn't lying to you....and really he should'nt have to text you to let you know...you are not his keeper. So you both are not lying.

it's not his business what you do with your pets, not his house or his pets, they are yours. don't let him make you feel guilty, you love your pet, to most that would make you a good person, so why force you to hold to putting the cat down if you can't do it? buy lots of litter boxes for that old cat, they will have to use one of them.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

It's funny about people and their pets. If your pets were fish would it be different? I would assume it would be. Some people have pet pigs or chickens, guess how many we kill everyday. The same people who are horrified about the thought of killing a cat Im sure ate some animal product today. So it isn't about the death of the animal but more that you have an emotional connection with another living creature. So decide which bond is more important to you.

It's hard to ignore it and "stick to the question" when you mention flippantly that you want to kill your cat for peeing where it shouldn't, so you should expect people to react to it.

Putting down a cat for pissing?? Are you fvcking kidding me? What the FCK is wrong with you?!?!? Sick.
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars

It's possible that your cat has misbehaved because your boyfriend is mistreating it when you aren't looking. Some idiots really hate cats and go out of their way to abuse them. Think seriously about that possibility before giving your cat the death penalty.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    It's possible that your cat has misbehaved because your boyfriend is mistreating it when you aren't looking. Some idiots really hate cats and go out of their way to abuse them. Think seriously about that possibility before giving your cat the death penalty.
    When I was teenager my grany had stupid crumpy cat - every time I tried to pet him he started to attack once my hand was off. One day I realy teased him but when grany walked it he calmy was siting on the table and all off sudent jumped on me to attack lol. He got real beating from old woman with a ruler and hated me even more since then.

I think if you put cat down OP hes angry spirit gona chase your BF lol.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

"I can haz new owner?"

lol

I can't believe you would actually KILL a cat because he acts like a cat. This is f*cking unbelievable. Why you would actually stay with a guy that would encourage you to kill a cat is f*cking beyond me. Some people are sick!! Find a new owner for your poor cats (you kept the poor cat living in a f*cking garage for months, imagine that!! Cats need open space, not a frickin' prison) and enjoy your life with your psycho boyfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    When I was teenager my grany had stupid crumpy cat - every time I tried to pet him he started to attack once my hand was off. One day I realy teased him but when grany walked it he calmy was siting on the table and all off sudent jumped on me to attack lol. He got real beating from old woman with a ruler and hated me even more since then.

I think if you put cat down OP hes angry spirit gona chase your BF lol.
    Funny story bro! lol

No ....it's not a lie

Why would you date a guy who's allergic to Cats when you have 4? It never amazes me the level of stupidity some humans contain. I'm sure your cats feel the same

If the bf continues to be an asshole about it start leaving clumps of your many cats fur in secret locations in your bf's apt. LMAO.
    If you have to many cats or a sick cat, take them to a no kill shelter or a vet. I heard crystals in the urine causes cats to piss all over. Take the old pisser to the vet.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jffs24 View Post
    If the bf continues to be an asshole about it start leaving clumps of your many cats fur in secret locations in your bf's apt. LMAO.
    If you have to many cats or a sick cat, take them to a no kill shelter or a vet. I heard crystals in the urine causes cats to piss all over. Take the old pisser to the vet.
    My cat had a couple of accidents near the litter box last month, the week before I was bringing him to the vet anyway for his annual checkup and shots. He had that problem with the crystals in the urine. They had me switch him to a special catfood for a month, one with a more acidic content to dissolve the crystals. And they advised me to wash out his water bowl every day, so that he would drink more and that would dilute his urine. Earlier this week, they took a urine sample and tested it and my cat is fine now, with no more accidents.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

God, you're a sick and twisted bitch.

Your cat clearly is in distress, and your solution is to murder it????

If I knew where you lived, I would send animal control to your house to save the cat. AND, throw your ass in jail for animal cruelty.

Oh, wait, here's a thought...perhaps see if a friend can take the cat? Or, bring it to a no-kill shelter, and drop off $500 for its care until it's adopted?

i hav't gone through all the messages, i used to be alergic to cats, the allergies can go, i ended up buying a cat myself after i met my ex, she had 2 cats that i was alergic to to begin with, now i love cats and have one of my own, don't put your cats down just because they piss on the couch, we used to put card board down on the couch and then put the card behind the couch when we wanted to sit down.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast