+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do you girls prefer when it comes to blowjobs? condom or no condom?

Yes from receiving a BJ you could get an STD but only if she has one in her mouth.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

I doubt she will have but does herpes like a rash or spots and isn't a permanent thing is it?

There is no cure for herpes. If a person isn't having an out break, they're less likely to be contagious but there is still a possibility. I know a couple girls who I heard had it and they have bfs and their bfs still don't have it. You need to do research on stds. Its as simple as going to google.

To answer you question, if I know he's clean then without a condom of course.
    Last edited by Starnique; 21-08-13 at 06:58 PM.

may get myself checked again just to be sure. My ex did have herpes or bumps of some kind or something on the inside of her v. We always used a condom though and only once did it unprotected but didn't "finish" the un protected time. But better safe than sorry

There is no cure for herpes. Its colesores that blister and they are very painful. There are drugs available which can speed the healing of any given outbreak of sores, reduce the pain of blisters and reduce the length of time a person is contagious after an outbreak.

You should do some research on STDS. I remember learning most of this stuff from a teenage girls magazine and it stuck in my head to always be careful.

Genital warts can cause cancer, chlamydia and Gonorrhea can make you infertile, Syphilis can cause insanity, blindness, paralysis and even death. Hepatitis B can cause fatigue, loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, tenderness in the upper right abdomen, low-grade fever, sore muscles and joints, an altered sense of taste and smell, malaise and jaundice as well as depression. Pubic Lice, Crabs and Scabies are all parasites. Urinary tract infections can also be passed on sexually which are very painful and difficult to cure.

Pelvic Inflammatory Disease can be caused in women who have been infected by Chlamydia and Gonorrhea. It is a general term for an infection anywhere in the female pelvic organs, including the lower abdomen. The condition starts as a cervical infection and spreads upward to the uterus, Fallopian tubes, ovaries, and into the abdominal cavity. PID is now the leading cause of infertility among young women due to scarring and blockage of the Fallopian tubes.

Vaginitis, Candida albican and Trichomoniasis as well as Non-specific Vaginitis are not classed as STDs but can be passed back and forth sexually such as yeast infections or jock itch. These are also very painful and uncomfortable.

And there is also HIV and AIDS. It may take many months or years for a person to develop AIDS after becoming infected with the virus. But once they do, death is certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Simpo View Post
    may get myself checked again just to be sure. My ex did have herpes or bumps of some kind or something on the inside of her v. We always used a condom though and only once did it unprotected but didn't "finish" the un protected time. But better safe than sorry
    They could have been nothing but it is best to be tested 6 months after your original test again just to be sure. Go to a clinic that specialize in STDs and ask them for every test available including blood tests and a swab from your genitals and mouth. Its the best way to be sure.

Okay, thanks for all that info. Bit scared of doing anything now :| , will try and fit in an appointment this week or early next week at my local clinic.

Don't be scared. Its just routine. I bet you are 100% STD free Don't worry about it. Its just for peace of mind. I am in a long term relationship with a man I trust completely but I have still gone for swabs and smears a number of times over the years-not because I don't trust him but because I am prone to getting yeast infections which drive me crazy and trying to get rid of them or at least find out what is causing it. I got it again this month and literally threw a tantrum and started crying coz I am so sick of it but the doctor just said some women get it more often than others. I am gonna try an oral anti-biotic now as well as a pill to insert and pro-biotic tablets, natural yogurts and vitamins as well as cream for two weeks and if it comes back again I am going to see a gynecologist coz I have enough of it.

Is this a new potential girlfriend or casual?

Sorry to hear that, hope you find a fix or it gets better

Potential new girlfriend. She has only been sexually active with between 1-3 guys and isn't very experienced which in a way is great for me since I'm not that experienced either. Dont get me wrong, I know how to and what not but still have a lot to learn. She has always used a condom with the guys she has been with apart from the bj part I believe but she didn't give the guy a full bj due to some reason she would rather not talk about. But she has hinted that she would happily give me one and love to learn things with me so really looking forward to it

That's great. I'm happy for you and I hope it all goes really well I prefer inexperienced people. They are easier to train haha joke. Me and my bf were both inexperienced when we met and we learned everything we know from each other. Our sex life is great so don't worry about it. There is less pressure too when you know that you can take your time and learn gradually.

If we ever split up, Id still want someone who has only been with a few people. Id feel more relaxed and comfortable and trust him more and safer when it comes to STDs etc

i've never worn a condom to get a bj, do many wear one for a bj? that sounds odd.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter19 View Post
    i've never worn a condom to get a bj, do many wear one for a bj? that sounds odd.
    I did once with my ex. I knew he had been with a girl before me who had a really bad rep for sleeping around. She gave him a bj once when they were seeing each other for 2 weeks which really put me off the idea of doing anything with him. We were together 6 months and all we did was touch each other coz I didn't know how to ask him to go and get tested. I gave him a bj once for ten seconds with a condom but realized that he wouldn't enjoy it that way so stopped. I was terrified of catching something so refused to sleep with him

Thx for replying, michelle. i see why you'd ask him because of that. i've never been asked to wear one and never once thought to wear one, but i haven't had lots of partners. i read about the herpes in the thread, i just never once thought wrapping it up for a bj. like you don't get all the sensations.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter19 View Post
    Thx for replying, michelle. i see why you'd ask him because of that. i've never been asked to wear one and never once thought to wear one, but i haven't had lots of partners. i read about the herpes in the thread, i just never once thought wrapping it up for a bj. like you don't get all the sensations.
    I know Id rather not give one than use a condom coz I doubt it would be very good. I should have spoke up sooner about how I felt. He would have gotten tested if he knew but I was only 17 at the time anyway and not sure if I was even ready for sex so I let it go.

I think its fine if you are with someone you trust than there is generally nothing to fear. I did stuff with my current bf without either of us being tested. We both were inexperienced and I trusted him. I have been tested since then and got the all clear

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12