+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How many girlfriends/boyfriends have you had in your life?

Quote Originally Posted by Kromat83 View Post
    This should be in " Ask a Female " section, since most females will have high numbers.
    Wtf, lol. I would say it's probably pretty fair, but IF ANYTHING, I'd say it would more likely be the other way around!!
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous_a View Post
    Yes^^
    I was gunna post "too many to count" but decided that the highschool flings didn't really count lmao.
    I've had plenty of very short term relationships.. some in high school.. some out of high school, that lasted over a month or so.... my serious relationships were..... 3 years, 2 years, 7 years, 1 year. pepper in a few month longs. I remember everyone I've ever had a relationship with.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous_a View Post
    Yes^^
    I was gunna post "too many to count" but decided that the highschool flings didn't really count lmao.
    Just by your statement and 4 ratties, you had a lot more opportunities than most guys will.
    How is my statement wrong ? if you look a certain way, they'll keep chasing you, and get that needed experience.

I most of the time, get that look of why are you approaching ?
    Most times i just want to chat for a bit, or dance if the environment is right.

In high school, a lot of my lack of confidence around girls, had something to do with why didn't approach any,
    but when there was a time when i wanted too, they just ignored me multiple and countless times and didn't think
    i was doing anything wrong, so i just stopped trying.

I'll remain single until i fix my own shit, and even if i'm ready, who knows how long i'll have to wait,
    but i'm not setting a time frame when it'll happen, as this is how my life has been so far.

P.S. i know you guys and gals think i'm being negative, but it's just i wont look for someone and just let it happen
    naturally from the social events i go to and talk to various people.

Just by your statement and 4 ratties, you had a lot more opportunities than most guys will.
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeInflux View Post
    I've had plenty of very short term relationships.. some in high school.. some out of high school, that lasted over a month or so.... my serious relationships were..... 3 years, 2 years, 7 years, 1 year. pepper in a few month longs. I remember everyone I've ever had a relationship with.
    Your statement is wrong, Kromat. There is no discrepancy between boys and girls in general. You have less experience than most girls and most boys. It's not a gender thing.

Had 5 bf/gf relationships. But in terms of just dating without the exclusive talk, 15+.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Now focused on myself, so not really dating right now
    Ah, you mean whacking off you naughty boy

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Ah, you mean whacking off you naughty boy
    You are all messed up in this sense, that has nothing to do with it.
    I said that girls in general get more attention on the way they look, thus get to experience more relationships.

Some guys could probably be in the same amount, but i just don't want to deal with women at the moment, while i'm focusing on myself.

I need less distractions in my life right now, to accomplish specific goals i want to achieve, makes me less of a person ?
    i don't need a woman in my life to be happy, because in order for me to be happy, i need to worry about getting my schooling done and the career i want to have and then we'll see what happens, but i'll be alright being alone for a while, since i haven't really dated over this past decade, and i'll let it happen when i'm ready and the timing right to start one.

If all of you are going to criticize me for lack of experience, it's not that i wasn't trying and don't have a decent personality, it's just that i haven't been given opportunities, so i didn't bother, and would rather spend that time with friends, than be disappointed by the outcomes i'm not achieving.

I said that girls in general get more attention on the way they look, thus get to experience more relationships.
    No, they don't. It's not a gender thing, as I said. And I'm not criticizing you for not being experienced, I'm just saying it how it is. It is not true that girls are in general more experienced than boys.

I'm 31, and have never been much for serious relationships. My life feels full with my family, friends, hobbies, and career pursuits. That being said, I have had a couple relationships, one over 4 years.

I, personally, can't understand why anyone would want to have handfuls of serious-ish relationships. To me, that would be tiring and emotionally draining. But to each his own.

I'm cool just going along in life, and if someone interesting crosses my path, having a nice time together and some dirty sex, and leaving it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by HDBadger View Post
    I'm 31, and have never been much for serious relationships. My life feels full with my family, friends, hobbies, and career pursuits. That being said, I have had a couple relationships, one over 4 years.

I, personally, can't understand why anyone would want to have handfuls of serious-ish relationships. To me, that would be tiring and emotionally draining. But to each his own.

I'm cool just going along in life, and if someone interesting crosses my path, having a nice time together and some dirty sex, and leaving it at that.
    Hmmm...you sound like a very emotionally detached person.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    Hmmm...you sound like a very emotionally detached person.
    I'm actually a very caring, sensitive, and loving guy who has a great relationship model in parents who have been happily married for 42 years.

So, basically, your unsolicited analysis is completely inaccurate.

Quote Originally Posted by HDBadger View Post
    I'm actually a very caring, sensitive, and loving guy who has a great relationship model in parents who have been happily married for 42 years.

So, basically, your unsolicited analysis is completely inaccurate.
    I like your mentality, I'd rather have a few very long relationships, then a lot of casuals.
    Currently I know that I wouldn't be suited for someone, i'm waiting until I'm ready, then I can hopefully develop a long term investment, that I know is worth it.

I'm also a very caring, humble, generous person and rarely think of myself, and would rather the other people enjoy themselves when they are around me.
    I will add it at that, as my statements are offending people.
    P.s. family, friends, getting to a new career i'll enjoy, and various hobbies, are enough to keep me busy.

Never had a boyfriend. *o*

I've had 4 boyfriends in the past. The first lasted about a week, followed by the second a few months after that lasted 3 weeks. The third lasted about 6 months, followed by the last two years later that lasted a month.

Do none serious relationships count?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast