+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Holding his hand made me wet

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter19 View Post
    sounds like you are sexually frustrated if just the hand touching gets you off. what does kissing do then?
    This is the first time I got turned on by someone holding my hands. It think it might have to do with the context that he was doing that to warm my hands up. It was a caring gesture. Plus the fact that I was really attracted to him. Just drove me crazy. He wasn't physically aggressive. But very subtle and non-direct with his physical moves.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

maybe you think more of this person than you did about others who held your hand, or maybe because he was being nice and not groping you that meant more to you and that feeling is what turned you on with him. you should tell him what you said to the forum, us guys like to hear that actually, says just being us is enough for some of you.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter19 View Post
    maybe you think more of this person than you did about others who held your hand, or maybe because he was being nice and not groping you that meant more to you and that feeling is what turned you on with him. you should tell him what you said to the forum, us guys like to hear that actually, says just being us is enough for some of you.
    That is a very good idea! I will definitely tell him that next time I see him.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Shoot. I miss him. Should I text him?

No. You should just STFU forever, that's what you SHOULD do.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Oh my gosh, just can't get over how photogenic he is.

your mainly goshing over the way he looks ? and that you got turned on by holding his hand ? is there anything else we should know about, since those traits don't give us an idea as to why you like him.

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    Oh my gosh, just can't get over how photogenic he is.
    I just can't get over what a fatty numbnuts you are.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Quote Originally Posted by Kromat83 View Post
    your mainly goshing over the way he looks ? and that you got turned on by holding his hand ? is there anything else we should know about, since those traits don't give us an idea as to why you like him.
    Was that sarcasm? I thought I made it clear. He is attractive. Other than being very good looking, he is also a lawyer. He makes witty jokes and he dresses well.

I have been masturbating to his pictures. He is so dreamy.

fearoflove is so clearly a guy it's not even funny

I need to keep things under control until its okay to bang him.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    fearoflove is so clearly a guy it's not even funny
    What? What makes you think that? Just because I am lusty for a guy, doesn't make me a guy.

God made opposite sex be attracted to each other to populate the earth but its both a blessing and a curse.

wtf.............

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast