+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: why do guys throw the word "love" around?

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    I think it's more that she wanted to announce that more then one guy is infatuated with her (or so she thinks). lol
    Errr..no. There was actually a practical reasons for my post. I don't care to impress anyone here. lol
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    Well, assuming for once that you are a girl and telling the truth, I am sure they won't be telling you they love you when you eventually contract several STDs...It's funny. Usually men talk about love so soon to sluts...and here you are, lamenting being told men love you...
    Whatever YC. I am not a slut so I don't even know where you are going with that.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    Whatever YC. I am not a slut so I don't even know where you are going with that.
    Being a "slut" has nothing to do with contracting an STI/STD. Are you being safe when you blow these guys? Are you seeing up to date screening reports from these guys you're doing everything but penile penetration with?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Errr..no. There was actually a practical reasons for my post. I don't care to impress anyone here. lol
    Your actions and verbage certainly say otherwise.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Being a "slut" has nothing to do with contracting an STI/STD. Are you being safe when you blow these guys? Are you seeing up to date screening reports from these guys you're doing everything but penile penetration with?
    I am familiar with the term "slut". I have only "blown" 2 guys in my lifetime. And yes, I am very safe and sees recent reports before I do anything with them that can put me at risk.

I am familiar with the term "slut". I have only "blown" 2 guys in my lifetime. And yes, I am very safe and sees recent reports before I do anything with them that can put me at risk.
    That'a good girl.

P.S Stop perpetuating a antiquated term like "slut." It's bad enough when men use it. It's vile when women do. To a virgin, a real one, one that is chaste in all ways sexual and doesn't blow uncommitted guys, you could be viewed as a "slut." How crappy is that thought to you?

That'a good girl.

P.S Stop perpetuating a antiquated term like "slut." It's bad enough when men use it. It's vile when women do. To a virgin, a real one, one that is chaste in all ways sexual and doesn't blow uncommitted guys, you could be viewed as a "slut." How crappy is that thought to you?
    The same "real" virgin may consider even thinking about sex as "slutty". I don't care too much about these extreme expectations.

Men must perceive you as a slut (assuming for the second time that you're a real girl although I have my doubts still..). Little tip: guys use the "l" word when DATING when they think their dates are sluts but sluts who only put out when the word is dropped. Besides, it's pretty slutty to be dating multiple men ALL the time. Quite irresponsible, too; if more people had dating habits like this, diseases would affect pretty much every dating person in the world.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Besides, it's pretty slutty to be dating multiple men ALL the time. Quite irresponsible, too; if more people had dating habits like this, diseases would affect pretty much every dating person in the world.
    Dating doesn't necessarily mean putting out. I don't think there is anything wrong with dating multiple men in the beginning. It sure saves me a lot of heartache and helps me find the best guy for me. Honestly, never been happier with my dating life once I have started dating multiple men.

e. Honestly, never been happier with my dating life once I have started dating multiple men.
    No need to quess who pays in these dates.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Exactly. It's pretty damn wrong.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Actually, not every guy I date pays for dates. I would still date a guy who doesn't pay for dates if I like him enough and if he has a good reason (such as not being able to because he is broke). But not going to lie, it feels freaking awesome to be taken out on a date.

Dating doesn't necessarily mean putting out. I don't think there is anything wrong with dating multiple men in the beginning. It sure saves me a lot of heartache and helps me find the best guy for me. Honestly, never been happier with my dating life once I have started dating multiple men.
    All the kissing? Transmission of disease? It's pretty wrong when you're seeing multiple men, some of whom assuredly hope the dating phase advances to something more serious yet all along, you're just workingyour disingenuous hidden plan and just stringing men along is wrong.

Actually, not every guy I date pays for dates. I would still date a guy who doesn't pay for dates if I like him enough and if he has a good reason (such as not being able to because he is broke). But not going to lie, it feels freaking awesome to be taken out on a date.
    See, it's lies like this that has most convinced you're just some gay kid.

All the kissing? Transmission of disease? It's pretty wrong when you're seeing multiple men, some of whom assuredly hope the dating phase advances to something more serious yet all along, you're just workingyour disingenuous hidden plan and just stringing men along is wrong.
    I kissed many men but I haven't caught anything. I don't feel like I am being disingenuous. If I don't feel anything for him, I won't go on another date. If one of them wanted to be more serious or straight out ask if I am dating other men, I don't lie about it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast