+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sex is still painful

She needs more foreplay. Give her an orgasm before sex and it wont hurt at all. You wont need lube either. Good luck

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    She needs more foreplay. Give her an orgasm before sex and it wont hurt at all. You wont need lube either. Good luck
    I agree with most here you need to get your girl friend all fired up. Sex should never hurt! You need to slow down and take your time get her into the moment with lots of kissing, massage, both the body and her vulva. I like to take my time, sex is so much better when you slow things down and take you time. Half an hour of foreplay is sexy, believe me she will rock your world if you wait before you start penetration.
    Variety is the spice of life! Work on your relationship every single day and you will be rewarded greatly. Visit www.revupyourrelationship.com for advice

Quote Originally Posted by troyhoughton View Post
    I agree with most here you need to get your girl friend all fired up. Sex should never hurt! You need to slow down and take your time get her into the moment with lots of kissing, massage, both the body and her vulva. I like to take my time, sex is so much better when you slow things down and take you time. Half an hour of foreplay is sexy, believe me she will rock your world if you wait before you start penetration.
    What do you do with a girl who doesn't like giving head? I like to get warmed up first sometimes, but I've encountered more than one chick who doesn't like to give a little dome.

Re: Sex is still painful

Quote Originally Posted by NoGoodAtLove View Post
    What do you do with a girl who doesn't like giving head? I like to get warmed up first sometimes, but I've encountered more than one chick who doesn't like to give a little dome.
    Are these gf's or random? Random dont get that priviledge

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by NoGoodAtLove View Post
    My wife was not a fan of giving head in the beginning, so what I did was have a frank discussion of how important it was to me and my sexual well being. Keep asking probing questions about what her thoughts are and them find out why she has those thoughts. Some people think only "sluts " do it or it is a hygiene issue. That is a simple one take a shower together. I also started her out slowly and said why don't we try three little licks. The key is do not pressure her it has to be on her terms, if she goes for more great, if not thank her and reassure her of how awesome it feels. Give her the confidence that she knows what she is doing, as this may be a fear of hers.
    Variety is the spice of life! Work on your relationship every single day and you will be rewarded greatly. Visit www.revupyourrelationship.com for advice

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12