+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My pity party...daily journal

i'm a new mexican!

Tone Guest
    misombra wanna hang out sometime? Ya know, get to know each other a little better. ^_^

i'm flattered tone and i would however, i'm taken. by cybog.

Tone Guest
    Oh.

</3

^--- that's my broken heart >:[

In Colorado.

i thought I moved here to escape the heat (of Oklahoma)...but it's been 100+ degrees for 12 of the last 13 days. I know that's nothing for you New Mexicans, but we're not used to it.

Thanks for the advice all...I'll keep on moving forward.

And Tommy, it's only been about 2 weeks. So, we'll see.

i empathize mountain man, it's freakin' HOT!!!

you weren't here last weekend but my air conditioner was out for 4 days, it was absolutely miserable. but now it's fixed and we've all survived.

tone... it's okay baby you know i still love you.

Tone Guest
    (:

Only 2 weeks... good... Give it time/space and her a chance to talk without interruption. Show her like I said before WHY you two fell in love to begin with, maybe it can be saved if you BOTH want it to be.

Tommy,
    That's the funny/odd part. In my head, I'm not sure that's even what I want. I think it's the heart that's leading the way right now. VERY CONFUSED!

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man
    Tommy,
    That's the funny/odd part. In my head, I'm not sure that's even what I want. I think it's the heart that's leading the way right now. VERY CONFUSED!
    Ya, when events like this happen it makes you take a step back to see your relationship from the outisde. Pent up feelings begin to pester... Animosity may grow or the love may be stronger than before...

That's where the wonerful thing called father-time comes into play and with that it will allow you to either heal and move on or begin the preperation to attempt a salvage and repair operation on the relationship.

One thing I've learned from my whole ordeal - try and stay positive. It IS VERY hard at times, but consume yourself work/gym/school/hobbies/movies/fishing WHATEVER you like to do. Do it... ALOT.

Mine for me is the Gym and honestly I can say i've dropped from about 12% bodyfat give or take to around 7-8% in just over a month. Physical attraction is the VERY first thing ANYONE notices about anyone else, and I figure hey mine as well get ripped while i'm going through my troubles with the chance things might not work out, i'll look much more appealing to other woman...

Tone Guest
    LoL word Tommy I did the same, got addicted to working out after a breakup.

I decided I hadn't been quite "dickish" enough, so I ended up calling this afternoon and we got into another argument. WHY DO I DO THIS?!

I left a voice mail apology (so that there wouldn't be any chance of talking to her again).

She did say she had no interest in marriage counciling...I can't imagine that's a good sign...so, I'll take that as yet another reason to stop contact with her.

Ya know, it's been said that women like to twist the knife during a breakup. Mountain Man, you're making it pretty clear that's not the case at all. SOME men just refuse to accept reality and keep grabbing at the blade.
    Last edited by whaywardj; 21-07-05 at 11:54 AM.
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man
    I decided I hadn't been quite "dickish" enough, so I ended up calling this afternoon and we got into another argument. WHY DO I DO THIS?!

I left a voice mail apology (so that there wouldn't be any chance of talking to her again).

She did say she had no interest in marriage counciling...I can't imagine that's a good sign...so, I'll take that as yet another reason to stop contact with her.
    Self control man..... You probably just ended it for good, she wants to see a mature person take control and try to better themselves, but unfortunately all you've shown is anger and resentment.....

You may have pushed her to far...... Sorry bro

Yeah. I think so. All I can think to do now is move along.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12