+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Girl I like captions photo as "Me and my boyfriend <3" but tells me she doesn't?

If you've been in contact for a while, why haven't you made a move? Like I said, your insecurity probably has already killed your chances.

^^^ this. If she says she hasn't got a boyfriend, why haven't you made a move?

That being said, why do you want a girlfriend who will behave like this with another bloke? I think I'd prefer a partner who doesn't do mixed signals.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Please tell me this isn't the long distance girl who isn't interested in you.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    If you've been in contact for a while, why haven't you made a move? Like I said, your insecurity probably has already killed your chances.
    Well she still saw me as a stranger and wanted us to skype/facetime a lot more before we meet.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    ^^^ this. If she says she hasn't got a boyfriend, why haven't you made a move?

That being said, why do you want a girlfriend who will behave like this with another bloke? I think I'd prefer a partner who doesn't do mixed signals.
    Because she's been short with me lately. I didn't think it was a good idea to arrange something. I was always told to arrange a date on a peak of a conversation, when she's engaged and enjoying it.

Please tell me this isn't the long distance girl who isn't interested in you.
    Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by fmfan08 View Post
    Because she's been short with me lately. I didn't think it was a good idea to arrange something. I was always told to arrange a date on a peak of a conversation, when she's engaged and enjoying it.
    So this IS the girl who's long distance, doesn't get your sense of humour and is not interested in you? *facepalm*

So this IS the girl who's long distance, doesn't get your sense of humour and is not interested in you? *facepalm*
    Yeah, where I overly teased her or was teasing her too much. She does get my sense of humour as she's replied to my jokes with "Hahahahahaha" and uses a lot of "Haha's". We had been getting to know each other prior to that and it was going REALLY well, asking each other questions, UNTIL I teased her. I did take the teasing way too far..

I was just highlighting the bad points in that thread. It started to go downhill when I overteased her, which you said I fell flat on my face with.

Apparently, she said she was acting off with me by saying "You started it" then a second message "again" which leads me to believe that she was annoyed at me jumping to conclusions on things.
    Last edited by fmfan08; 24-09-13 at 06:44 AM.

All that aside, she's long distance. Has she shown any interest in wanting a long distance relationship?

Fmfan08, thank you for the monumental waste of time. Inconsiderate, asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    Fmfan08, thank you for the monumental waste of time. Inconsiderate, asshole.
    Because I was the one who logged in and controlled your hands in order to "contribute" to this thread? You wasted your own time, you could have left after your first post.

All that aside, she's long distance. Has she shown any interest in wanting a long distance relationship?
    She's shown interest in getting to know more about me, until I make a mistake by overly teasing her or something stupid, then she acts off with me and eventually comes around again.

She said she would like to meet, but the thought of meeting a stranger off the internet made her feel a bit iffy, and that we'd have to do more of skype/facetime before she would, which I haven't pursued being the dumbass I am.

Personally, I'd say that we consider each other penpals/friends of sorts (due to not meeting) but with flirting involved that she has responded to.. just not lately because of my rookie mistakes.

I think I see her as a girl that I'd like to eventually meet, but if a girl came along who was perfect for me locally, I would give that a chance (The girls around my area are horrible though)

Because I was the one who logged in and controlled your hands in order to "contribute" to this thread? You wasted your own time, you could have left after your first post.
    While I can't speak for BackUp, I see the waste of time in not providing history and context to your question. Had many posters known it was the girl who you've been having all these misunderstandings with and who apparently called you a wanker, the answers would have been vastly different. We've also wasted your time by giving answers which aren't appropriate for your situation. Next time, give some history....or continue writing on an existing thread.

Anyway, I reckon there's no recovery from the teasing. She's turned off now.

While I can't speak for BackUp, I see the waste of time in not providing history and context to your question. Had many posters known it was the girl who you've been having all these misunderstandings with and who apparently called you a wanker, the answers would have been vastly different. We've also wasted your time by giving answers which aren't appropriate for your situation. Next time, give some history....or continue writing on an existing thread.

Anyway, I reckon there's no recovery from the teasing. She's turned off now.
    I'll keep that in mind, I just hate to overwrite an opening post in case it puts people off reading.

Yeah, the teasing has most likely put her off. I'll still stay in contact with her on friendly terms, whilst keeping my options open. Maybe attraction might re-form down the line, but I'm not holding myself to that thought. If she starts to flirt again with me and it happens naturally, then awesome. If not, there's SO many girls out there anyway, not the end of the world.. just a little annoyed about wasting my time I guess.

Gave you rep for the helpful post.

So I asked her directly if she has a boyfriend (to know where I stand) and she replied "No I don't".
    So what? The girl said she didn't have a boyfriend. You should be satisfied, I guess. Take it for granted. The guy is not her boyfriend. Now seduce her. She's waiting.
    Last edited by Agnus; 24-09-13 at 08:16 AM.

she sounds like a flirt is all, both with men and women. that probably is not her bf, because it would be easy enough for you to find out if you really needed to know.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12