+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: So, is this what dating is really like...?

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Do you not have a social life? Hang out with friends? Have a hobby, an interest, something you like to do in your spare time? If you don't go out and do stuff then how can you meet someone? Socializing at an event, a pub, a concert, festival, museum, library, bookstore, coffee shop.....gives you the opportunity to meet, and chat with...then if you make a connection you ask for their number so you can ask them on a date. that's how it's done.
    Nah, no real social life. Never been good at making friends. I've been trying, but it just doesn't happen. In particular, I've been trying to become better friends with some people I know for like the last year. Every now and then, they'll invite me to something, but that's rare; if I try to set something up and invite people, no one is ever interested. So, I don't really have people to go places with, and it just seems weird to me to go places and do things alone.

The hobbies and interests I have are mostly just things I enjoy by myself, nothing that really gets me out meeting people, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
    So, I don't really have people to go places with, and it just seems weird to me to go places and do things alone.
    Go to volunteer. When I volunteered last time at the convent all the nuns became my friends especially Mother Superior.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Agnus View Post
    Women are attracted on subconscious level. For example, I though how beautiful the lady at the gym was imagining how marvelous sex with her might be. And she somehow felt that. When she lost hope that I would ever approach, she started yelling at me right in the gym in front of her coach who looked extremely uncomfortable. But I had no intention to actually fk her. I didn't even know her name. On the other hand, that's how bitches let know they are in love.
    Yeah, that's my strategy. I didn't realize it was so transparent, especially to old, unattractive women like yourself.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Yeah, that's my strategy. I didn't realize it was so transparent, especially to old, unattractive women like yourself.
    Why? I am a man. The guys always ask to give them massage and say that I am way too sexy. I've never known there are so many gays around like yourself.
    Last edited by Agnus; 30-09-13 at 12:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
    Nah, no real social life. Never been good at making friends.
    This kind of implies that your social skills are crap. Going on dates involves using your social skills. Ergo, if you have sod all social skills any dates you go on are a waste of time.
    Fix yourself first.

What REALLY sucks about how dating works is, getting to know a girl first before asking her out means you LISTENED to her which means you're friendzone'ed/her emotional tampon. Once you actually give a shit about what women say, you're done for.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Fix yourself first.
    That's BS. A girlfriend could fix a guy.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    That's BS. A girlfriend could fix a guy.
    Girlfriend wants a guy who's not broken
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Then why do a lot of girls like guys who have been in prison? Or, at the least, have huge insecurity issues even worse than I do?

What REALLY sucks about how dating works is, getting to know a girl first before asking her out means you LISTENED to her which means you're friendzone'ed/her emotional tampon. Once you actually give a shit about what women say, you're done for.
    So, I seek you're back in dickhead mode. I really enjoyed reading what you were writing while you had that recent pleasant stage.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

It's a fact. Women don't like their dates listening to them.

Then why do a lot of girls like guys who have been in prison? Or, at the least, have huge insecurity issues even worse than I do?
    I don't know anyone who fits this description.

No more help or support from me till you stop being a dickhead.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    I don't know anyone who fits this description.
    Maybe it's different over there.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    No more help or support from me till you stop being a dickhead.
    What? It isn't my fault this is the way things are.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast