+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 'toy boy' problem

He lives with his parents, they don't seem to mind him spending Saturday nights elsewhere but I guess most 19 year olds do anyway. I certainly dont want to meet them.

BTW: I think what you're doing to this boy is emotional abuse.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    You aren't dogs, you can stop it from happening. Just don't put yourself in situations in which he can initiate sex, for example. What you're doing is wrong, you are denying him the joy of first experiencing sex with a person his own age, who can grow and discover with him.
    I have replied to you, but for some reason it needs to be moderated - maybe because I mentioned the disgusting behaviour of the girls (and guys) his own age round here, which is more likely to intimidate him than anything else. I'm talking substance abuse etc, it's gone very chavvy here in recent years. So how is he going to meet anyone suitable his own age amongst that lot?

He really ought to have gone to University, but he didnt enjoy school so didn't want any more education. But somewhere like London or Oxford I think hed meet like minded people.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    I realise this has become a problem, I do care about him. Maybe I should go to the theatre with him and then have the talk about how different we are.

I'm already thinking I might go to my own parents this weekend so I have a reason for not seeing him. I know enjoying the sex is selfish, but then he's enjoying it too. And he is 19 and a damn site more mature than my recent boyfriends-

one who worked in finance and had his mates round sniffing you know what;
    one was arrested for stabbing someone in a brawl about football;
    a policeman! what could be more responsible than that, but he got suspended for allegedly hitting a suspect against the side of the van. He told them it was an accident, he told me 'the **** deserved it'

And dont forget the hit and run merchant who'll be lovely as anything until theyve had you then you never hear from them again.

I finished with all of these, I'm sick of 'macho men', so to be with someone sensitive for a change, well maybe I need that too. Sorry.
    Last edited by miss_c; 16-10-13 at 09:20 AM.

*sniffs* I smell your troll.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I think you need to let him know what this actually IS between you two....never assume things are OK if you just drift along.....you are being non-confrontational, totally avoiding this whole thing with him.....you better have a talk with him before you are too knee deep, I'm not telling you to stop enjoying sex with him...you are two consenting adults BUT he should know where you stand with this arrangement...and you need to set up some boundaries, like him not coming over every Saturday, that he should ask if you want the weekend to go to something else...learn to say "sorry not tonight".

I think she should learn to tell herself that never mind him.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Well I dont agree with this. Guy could easly be together with some 19 -21 year old who would tread him like a shit and just using his dick. And once they couldnt get sex from him he would be nothing for them. Its not like younger girl couldnt do the same and have sex with a guy while not being completly honest. Its just if you are older then everything is your fault in relationship even if its not. She kissed guy only once and it was he who started sex and came back for more. He choosed to play his part and be a man for this woman.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by miss_c View Post
    So how is he going to meet anyone suitable his own age amongst that lot?
    That is not your problem. Just stay the hell out of his life.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12