+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: women asking out men

Hi ,

@mollymari: I know we are in a new millennium and we need to have an open mind and all that ...but this particular post it self indicates that its strange when a girl makes the first move. If it would have been normal, john wouldn't have made this post in the first place.

@smakie9: Whether its india, us , uk or switzerland .. i believe thats what usually happens. I did not mean to offend you guys in anyway but thats jus my opinion.

Thanks

Strange? Not at all. Unusual perhaps but unusual things happen all around us. This is just a case of someone getting complacent with things always happening the way they usually do and being caught off guard when it wasn't the case.

I can understand being surprised when a woman asks you out but that doesn't mean you make something more of it than what it is.

Well I'm one of those women that asked guys out, and I am far from demanding.....

There are demanding women whether they ask you out or not...it's just their personality.

It means shes a confident woman whos willing to break “norms”, look dud its just a drink and it means she wants to get to know you, nothing else.

Treat her like a lady, act like a gentleman and just take things from there

My Ex girlfriend asked me out after knowing me for a week as well theres really nothing wrong with girls asking out guys

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12