+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need advice from From some Experienced People who have been Hurt. Please!

Yes... she's told you she doesn't want a relationship with you but now she's thinking that because she's told you that, you're going to snatch her job away from her. I'm not sure how you expect to get her out of your head when you'll be seeing her everyday but that's another issue.

She's a user and please, for your own sake do not take these words to heart from another poster
    Give another 3-4 months to her. You have already conveyed to her the idea of settling up with you, to which her response is negative. Let her decide on her own what to do from now.

As of now, just be with her as a friend. Perhaps, she needs some care, some help or just an emotional support.
    You are not wanting to be her emotional tampon. She should get a good female friend to vent her shit to and learn to live without the aid of some poor schumuck who she uses but doesn't want to commit to.

Leave her outright and if she wants you in the same way you want her... she' knows where you are. She's quite the bitch to be honest. She knows you want her for your exclusive girlfriend, she's told you she doesn't want you for that and then sends you a message like that? Dump her manipulative ass and let her chase you if she actually wants you and not just what you can give her without commitement. She'll respect you more if you stop being the ultimate "nice guy" who over-compensates and fails at getting what he actually wants. Don't do that until you become the resentful man that most "over compensationg nice guys" become.

Shame on her for that blatant manipulation. You should have text her back saying "does this mean you want to be in an exclusive relationship with me then?" Call her on her shit, man.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Yes... she's told you she doesn't want a relationship with you but now she's thinking that because she's told you that, you're going to snatch her job away from her. I'm not sure how you expect to get her out of your head when you'll be seeing her everyday but that's another issue.

She's a user and please, for your own sake do not take these words to heart from another poster You are not wanting to be her emotional tampon. She should get a good female friend to vent her shit to and learn to live without the aid of some poor schumuck who she uses but doesn't want to commit to.

Leave her outright and if she wants you in the same way you want her... she' knows where you are. She's quite the bitch to be honest. She knows you want her for your exclusive girlfriend, she's told you she doesn't want you for that and then sends you a message like that? Dump her manipulative ass and let her chase you if she actually wants you and not just what you can give her without commitement. She'll respect you more if you stop being the ultimate "nice guy" who over-compensates and fails at getting what he actually wants. Don't do that until you become the resentful man that most "over compensationg nice guys" become.

Shame on her for that blatant manipulation. You should have text her back saying "does this mean you want to be in an exclusive relationship with me then?" Call her on her shit, man.
    You are so damn right. She is screwing with me right? I love you!???? Like wtf. She said that because she new I was out and she figured I was on a date. Thats the point. When ever I am out and she thinks I am with some other girl she starts texting me non stop and saying these things like I love you and I do not understand why you want to date other girls and then when I step back and focus on her she gets distant. Its like I cant freaking win!

Quote Originally Posted by cd32505n4 View Post
    Its like I cant freaking win!

Nail on the head.

Be honest with yourself. The whole time you have been involved with her has the majority of the time been enjoyable?

I was just in a situation very similar to yours & in hindsight I know now the majority of the time I was uncertain of where it was leading. Of course when it was good it was great but this was not that often.

Agreed don't be the "ultimate nice guy". I was & it doesn't pay off.

I feel used & very hurt from what i've just been through. I was her emotional sponge.

One week she was telling me how much she liked me etc the next she was M.I.A.

After 4 months she called it off & went into hiding for a few weeks & left me in limbo.

When she called it off she actually said she has this huge weight of her shoulders. She actually sounded happy. Basically she

dumped all her problems onto me & me being Mr Nice Guy is left to pick up the pieces. I literally feel like a shell of myself. It's going to take me months to move on from this. My confidence is gone & i'm not interested at eben looking at other women as she is the one I want! So frustrating!

My advice to you or anyone reading this is to NEVER try to begin a relationship with someone who has not been out of a previous relationship for at least 6 months. Even if they say they are ready. (Which was exactly my case). If you read her text messages she use to send me you would say "go for it"

I'm sure no one intends to hurt you though the fact is they are just using you to sort out their problems to soften the blow from their previous issues.

Good luck!

Well everyone I am devastated.

We got into an argument 3 days ago and she said she wanted to talk. I was in the wrong for the most part because I acted a bit crazy so I explained what was up and she said she did not know if she wanted to continue the physical aspect of our relationship. Anyway I told her I cannot just be friends and she had to make her mind up. We ended up getting back to my place where we had a few drinks and eventually we ended up sleeping together. I was weak but he is the other issue that left me feeling like absolute sh!t.

(please nobody get offended I just need to explain)

She took charge and started giving me oral sex. I than grabbed her and told her I want to have sex and she looked at me and said " I DO NOT THINK I AM TIGHT ENOUGH RIGHT NOW!" She than said "I NEED ORAL SEX FROM YOU SO I CAN FEEL YOU!" She told me that whenever we sleep together she can not feel me unless she has a few orgasms so she is not as loose.

Now guys I am not the largest man in the world but I am average. Basically what I am getting at is that she was clear as day insulting me to my face basically saying my Member is not big enough for here! She made me feel like absolute Sh!t. Now the fact that I am a man I still took charge and eventually slept with here but let me Tell you this: SOMEBODY WAS THERE! SHE WAS LOOSE AND SHE NEW THERE WAS A CHANCE I WOULD KNOW SOMEBODY ELSE SLEPT WITH HER!

I might be going crazy but I just could feel it. Made me feel like a little shell of a man.
    Last edited by cd32505n4; 01-12-13 at 12:31 AM.

bump...........................

Oh for goodness sakes, you are your own worse enemy. Dump the cum bucket and find yourself someone who has some class. You should have told her "I'm not too small, you're about as tight as a putting my dick in a bucket of water"

You let her play you like a fiddle and when you try to take back any control she hits you where it hurts the most, right in your ego.

Dump her or deal. Your choice.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Wakeup its just hard. I guess I just lost a lot of self esteem over the years.

Well now you need to be strong and slowly start to build up your self esteem.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12