+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The guy I like is a virgin and I'm not...

Quote Originally Posted by RobertWQ View Post
    Speaking personally, sometimes a forward chick is a good match for a guy who isn't always... but I'm not sure what is going on with this guy.
    Agreed. My hubby was not particular forward when it came to dating, so my 'go for what you want' attitude made us a good match. As for the OP's guy, I'd say he's just not interested and his friend got it wrong
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Did you find him less attractive because of that? I know I can be reserved with people at first but once we get past the initial stages I'm much more open and more bold. It's kind of like doing a presentation, I am totally nervous right up until I start speaking, and then I get more comfortable (unless I don't know what I'm talking about).

What does it "working in real life" have anything to do with it? The whole concept of women who initiate being seen as more sexually active on the average is about first impressions.....and in this case (OP) the girl barely knew the guy in a romantic context--so first impression stuff is relevant. But by no means do I think it is "the" reason or the only one as to why he rejected her.

I find a forward chick quite attractive if slightly scary (in a good way ), would get rid of the anxiety , though I've never had it happen so far. OP its best you get a clear answer about this one so you can move on or move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by FAndrews View Post
    I find a forward chick quite attractive if slightly scary (in a good way ), would get rid of the anxiety , though I've never had it happen so far. OP its best you get a clear answer about this one so you can move on or move forward.
    Lol I think he already gave her a clear answer by saying he doesn't wanna go out, she is just trying to read something into it that doesn't exist because she wants to stay hopeful...

Yep probably true Ugly_Swan, but sometimes that it is all too easy.

OP, seriously, this is about as clear cut as it gets. He told you as bluntly as he could he's not interested.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12