+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: please help me with this feeling of lost :( :(

He did what he did because he felt it was the best way...I guess he didn't want to drag it out with several discussions feeling it would just make things worse. You did nothing wrong, it was the arrangement that didn't suit him anymore, and peoples feelings dissolve over time naturally. Most relationships are not forever. LDR's should be a temporary situation, not spread over years.

If you feel your area doesn't provide much promise in finding someone to date, them my suggestion would be to relocate. Maybe this would be a good time to do it to keep you preoccupied during your healing process.

I was sick so took a lot of meds and took myself and my phone to bed, somehow while asleep and I don't know how my phone called him, I must have turned on it, I don't know, but it was a placed call to his cell number. FML just FML.
    So to make it worse he has not contacted me but in a drug induced sleep I accidently body phoned him, it doesn't show it has a picked up call, and he has voice mail so if his voice mail picked up it would show connected, so I have no idea if call fully rang through, but shows it called him to make all this worse, no call back to go whats wrong, was completely ignored by him. I didn't want to contact his phone number until he did mine, why did that happen.
    I would move overseas if I could get a decent job. Change would be good way I feel about myself and this now.
    How can you roll over and call someones phone while asleep? akin to a butt dial?

Just forget it. You called him by mistake. Dont worry about it

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Nothing came of it anyhow, was by mistake but doesn't it feel like the universe made it happen, what are the odds. Maybe I was to be shown that even a random call off me wouldn't make him concerned or wonder what was up. Having sex with someone right there and sharing them with his friends right there is all that matters, I might as well never even existed if so easy to wipe out. Thank you, michelle.

What do you mean sex with someone? Sharing with friends? Did i miss something?

Hun i dont think hes coming back and you need to force yourself not to contact him. I know its not easy but he fed you a load of BS to make it easier for him to leave. He forgot to mention its over for good and gave you false hope. Plus if he really wanted you he would have jumped at that offer of you moving to be with him.. instead he gave some lame ass excuse. Stay strong. Youll be okay x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12