+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My BF, his b-day, female "friends & now he's mad at me.

It was his bday. He wanted to have a party and invite everyone he knows. It doesnt mean hes close to any of them or that there gonna be flirting with him. If you trust someone then you shouldnt care who else is there as long as its not an ex or as long as he doesnt have loads of really close female friends that he talks to more than you or spends time alone with-then there shouldnt be an issue..

You need to accept some responsibility here. Your behaviour was out of order. You dont know how to communicate. You try to read his mind and make assumptions and expect him to be able to read yours. Just coz hes your bf doesnt mean hes supposed to understabd every thought and feeling you have or that he should be able to pick up on subtle hints or mixed messages. Hes not a mind reader.

Heres how i would have handled it: i would have told him i dont do the whole dating/sleeping with others so i expect full exclusivity and trust. Are you okay with that or should we go or separate ways now? If he says yes "okay great, the only thing i expect from you is full honesty and trust and ill give you the same"

Next: that phone conversation.
    Me: am i invited
    Him: yes all my female friends will be there
    Me: okay, is it okay if i bring a friend with me?
    Him: yes.. thats fine
    Me: great see you there.

If i felt after meeting these friends that the friendships were innappropriate-id break up with him

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

You're right. Should I text him and apologize or call him tomorrow to apologize? What do I do now?

Id just text say: im sorry, i know i was out of order, i went to the party, i was outside trying to ring you but when you didnt answer i went home. I know i have past baggage i need to deal with.. my jealousy/insecurity is unhealthy and im sorry if i ruined your night"

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Let him be then.

He's still not replying to me. Maybe if I start ignoring him and acting indifferent, he'll come around?

You can't ignore someone who doesn't want to contact you in the first place.

You sound like one crazy ass bitch. I seriously doubt he was ever as committed as you think, and why the hell should he be with the way you constantly act?

Everyone's been hurt at some point, it's no excuse for you to act like a cunt.

oh, i'm laughing may ass off here. lolzzzz
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by ChloeGirl View Post
    I wouldn't have cared if it was my friends that night as far as girls but I didn't want his female friends all in his face all night.
    ...It was his birthday. What you wanted was irrelevant. You acting the way you are is why guys give women the label "crazy."

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    You can't ignore someone who doesn't want to contact you in the first place.

You sound like one crazy ass bitch. I seriously doubt he was ever as committed as you think, and why the hell should he be with the way you constantly act?

Everyone's been hurt at some point, it's no excuse for you to act like a cunt.
    I really feel bad about it and I'm not going to act that way anymore. I have helped him a lot and it wasn't because I wanted something in return but because I really care about him. We have a lot of fun together and he just asked me the other day if I really liked him and I said yes. He know I feel a great deal about him. I do have a crazy streak but I am harmless and I'll do anything for him and he know that. We may have not discussed a relationship but I treat him like my bf and he treats me well also. We don't even use protection anymore. Why would he do that with me if I wasn't special to him? I guess that's why he's mad that I acted that way that night. I feel terrible. What can I do? I miss him like crazy.

Badger.. I'm disappointed ^^^ You labelling all women crazy because one Beotch happens to be, is what's crazy. O.o

We don't even use protection anymore.
    Now that is one idiotic thing to be doing. I hope you're on birth control because the world doesn't need another child to a single mother whose not put together.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

This is serious to me. I know I messed up. What can I do to rectify the situation?

You can back off and see if he comes to you. (why you'd want to do that is beyond me because you appear to bring the worst out in one another but, hey ~ to each their own). If he doesn't stop, look back and see where you got to, well then he doesn't give a flying eff and you're best to use the time you're not chasing and bugging the crap out of him by working on yourself and the mess you are painting yourself to be.

Work on you, your self-worth by doing things you've always wanted to do, by taking courses, by reading self-help books on self-esteem building, all kinds of shit like that will help you to get more confident and to realize that you are the prize and if a guy makes you nuts, then he's not valuing you and you'll be able to step away from him with the confidence of knowing that there is someone better out there and you'll find him once you have come to terms with the dissappointment of the failed relationship.

Goodness gracious, relationships shouldn't be this hard and if they are, then you're with the wrong person. Know that!

P.S. You ARE taking birth control pills.... RIGHT?

p.p.s.
    I really felt a certain way when he said, lots of his female friends would be there. I felt categorized as if he wanted to make it aware we wasn't official or is he was just telling me what was going on and it wasn't intentional. I just don't know. Advice needed.
    YOU need to learn how to communicate. When you don't exactly understand what someone is meaning when they say something to you then learn to ask what they mean instead of mind fking yourself to distraction. That is the very first thing YOU need to work on about you. I don't know you at all, but I know you jump to conclusions instead of getting clarification which you can then absorb to figure out if the answer is from someone you'd realy want to be with if they are not on the same page as you. Simple.

You're right. I'm sad right now but I'll back off. Do you think he is at least thinking about me? He works full time and I work part time and attend school full time, so we are both occupied.

PS. Yes I am on birth control.

Do you think me being at his party was really important and that's why he's mad or he was just annoyed with me or a combination of both? I feel as if I do all I can to please him and I make one stupid mistake and now he is ignoring me? That's bothering me but I'll give him his space. Should I at least send one last apology text?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast