+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I angered her...she cut me off

Quote Originally Posted by Ugly_Swan View Post
    I think women nowadays are told to fear way too much stuff that needn't be scary. Maybe cus they no longer trust their own instincts...or because they no longer expect bold pursuit. I don't know. But it's all about CONTEXT. I.e. my impression of the guy, my instincts, how he behaves otherwise, etc.
    It's because mother****ers are crazy out here. Women get raped, chopped up, all kinds of shit everyday..usually by a creepy stalker **** they know.

I meant it's ironic because from your previous posts you seem like the bossy/easily-hostile type yourself.
    Yes when you cross me. If you interfere or get in my personal space, I will use choice words and I have and will get hostile if forced. I have a real problem with people talking to me any kind of way and especially in a condescending way. Seriously, I'm a softee and if you're good to me, I'm sweeter to you and I'll make cupcakes and shit like that.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    It's because mother****ers are crazy out here. Women get raped, chopped up, all kinds of shit everyday..usually by a creepy stalker **** they know.
    lol....not touching this topic with a ten foot pole.

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    Yes when you cross me. If you interfere or get in my personal space, I will use choice words and I have and will get hostile if forced. I have a real problem with people talking to me any kind of way and especially in a condescending way. Seriously, I'm a softee and if you're good to me, I'm sweeter to you and I'll make cupcakes and shit like that.
    lol as I remember it I hadn't said anything to you/about you or gotten in your personal space when you kept mentioning how I'm "more ugly than swan" *eyeroll*

EDIT: that's the exact same thing this "crazy lady" did--he crossed her by not following through on his words so she got "hostile". Really don't see differences. Then again she didn't really get hostile--she just withdrew. Like a LADY.

Yeah...in general it's not a good idea. In this case, I don't feel like we were together long enough to justify that kind of action. And on the other hand...it's just generally perceived as kind of creepy (keyword "perceived"). Sure---my intent would be innocent enough. I'd want to give her flowers, apologize, ask her if we could talk about things, etc.---and completely respect her wishes, even if that was "no, do not contact me anymore". But that's not how situations like this always turn out. I've never tried anything like this and have honestly never even thought about it. I feel like in the "olden days" somebody like me bringing flowers to a girl might be a little more acceptable. But in this day and age of Cragislist killers and just general psycho stuff going on (or being more heavily publicized), there's a strong chance such behavior might be very poorly received and that the "pursuer" can be slapped with a restraining order. The situation is bad enough as it is.

But I still just don't know what to do.

I was talking about your attitude. You were very negative in that post and told that guy that girl.needed to get over her sexual assault and I told you point blank how insensitive you were and yeah, I meant it. That was not being hostile or bossy.

This is to ugly swan.

She felt you weren't taking enough initiative -- which would make her insecure or be suspicious of your intentions, since you are much younger/higher SMV. So she did the smart thing by cutting off contact when you wouldn't follow through on what you said you would do (enforcing her boundaries to prevent future disrespect) or because you weren't "masculine" enough.

The only way to salvage this would be to (if you are sincere and want her enough) show up to where she would be (after work, by her house, etc.) with flowers or something and a planned date. Just using digital/phone technology is lazy.

How do I know this? I may only be 23....but I, too, am a crazy Russian girl LOL
    Uhm.. never and I mean NEVER buy flowers for a chick when she's done nothing to deserve them. You buy flowers when the two of you have regained good standing with one another. If you buy them before then she'll read through that manipulation and you'll be even further in mire then you were pre-flowers.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by mylife13 View Post
    Yeah...in general it's not a good idea. In this case, I don't feel like we were together long enough to justify that kind of action. And on the other hand...it's just generally perceived as kind of creepy (keyword "perceived"). Sure---my intent would be innocent enough. I'd want to give her flowers, apologize, ask her if we could talk about things, etc.---and completely respect her wishes, even if that was "no, do not contact me anymore". But that's not how situations like this always turn out. I've never tried anything like this and have honestly never even thought about it. I feel like in the "olden days" somebody like me bringing flowers to a girl might be a little more acceptable. But in this day and age of Cragislist killers and just general psycho stuff going on (or being more heavily publicized), there's a strong chance such behavior might be very poorly received and that the "pursuer" can be slapped with a restraining order. The situation is bad enough as it is.

But I still just don't know what to do.
    Well you kinda have no other options but to move on then lol she cannot be reached otherwise (literally, she blocked u everywhere)--unless u call her using a friend's number or something

But yeahhhh that's why when date my next guy I'll make it clear that I want chivalrous /bold moves, not fear them (in fact, I expect them >.> lol that ex really raised the standard =/

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    I was talking about your attitude. You were very negative in that post and told that guy that girl.needed to get over her sexual assault and I told you point blank how insensitive you were and yeah, I meant it. That was not being hostile or bossy.

This is to ugly swan.
    No, if i remember correctly--it was on one of my posts/threads, not even that one

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Uhm.. never and I mean NEVER buy flowers for a chick when she's done nothing to deserve them. You buy flowers when the two of you have regained good standing with one another. If you buy them before then she'll read through that manipulation and you'll be even further in mire then you were pre-flowers.
    ????? Oy......the sad state of dating nowadays.......o well. thank god it all depends on the particular girl's expectations. I don't have to accept such low standards...

I would appreciate if someone would offer some insight as to why things turned out like that and if I can do anything to salvage this.
    Because she sounds Boarderline Personality Disordered and you've dodged a bullet. Why would you want to salvage this? Your gut was telling you something about her yet you want to ignore that gut? Has she mind fkd you that much that you want to fix something that didn't even get formed? Is there a lack of women where you date.. so much so that you want to reinstate something with a freaking NUT who showed you very early that she is one??????????????????????
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Well you kinda have no other options but to move on then lol she cannot be reached otherwise (literally, she blocked u everywhere)--unless u call her using a friend's number or something

But yeahhhh that's why when date my next guy I'll make it clear that I want chivalrous /bold moves, not fear them (in fact, I expect them >.> lol that ex really raised the standard =/
    My heart is racing at the thought. I'm going to do this...and I know I'm going to regret it so bad. I'm going to PM you, Ugly_Swan

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Because she sounds Boarderline Personality Disordered and you've dodged a bullet. Why would you want to salvage this? Your gut was telling you something about her yet you want to ignore that gut? Has she mind fkd you that much that you want to fix something that didn't even get formed? Is there a lack of women where you date.. so much so that you want to reinstate something with a freaking NUT who showed you very early that she is one??????????????????????
    No. The ironic thing is that I have quite a few options as far as dating goes. But I just hate going from woman to woman or having a little fling here and there. She's the only one who's expressed interest in something more settled and serious.

NO, NO AND NO. She's seriously got problems and she's dazzled you by hitting you straight in your ego ~ with rejection. Don't try to contact her... listen to your gut that was telling you to back off from her. Guts never lie... ego do ALL the time.

More settled and serious????? What the hell are you talking about. You've not known her for more then 24 hours total time spend together and she's demanding you give her more affection. WTF. BEWARE! She really does ring the BPD bell even with the little bit you know about her and have shared with us.

Quote Originally Posted by mylife13 View Post
    My heart is racing at the thought. I'm going to do this...and I know I'm going to regret it so bad. I'm going to PM you, Ugly_Swan
    AHHH!!!! please use your own judgement--im only 23 and i don't know the restraining laws in our country!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast