+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stupid question alert but want to know anyhow so Guys...

Why are you so interested anyway?

Anyone who told you they were jacking off with a condom on, is lying to you about ****ing someone.

BackUpOrGetStng, how so? If they 'only' told me so you mean? They didn't just tell me they used condoms to masturbate. Do you say ****ing someone because of just the fact that they are going through condoms? Would like to hear why you said that, and seem so confident it is why.

He means if you are posting this because you confronted your BF about his condom use, and the explination he has given you is that he uses them for masturbation.....Backup is callin bullshit, your BF is having sex with someone else.

Hi, smackie9. I know that is what he is saying but without detailing too much of my own/exs sexual stuff I am saying he did not tell me he used condoms, can't say it any other way, if anyone wants to know privately what I mean is okay by me. I would think now he might have been practicing with condoms to have sex with others, but don't think it was used because having sex with others at the time. I assumed maybe it felt great because of friction it caused, now I am told here, no way, not the case. It was puzzling me so I asked. Like I said they were cheap generic ones at that, if using those on others I would think they wouldn't be too reliable, lol and he'll be a daddy soon.

Everyone has different ways of doing things such as pleasuring themselves, so it is what it is.

Closure, it don't come easy. Thanks all.

Never used condoms to masturbate, sounds like a waste of a condom to me.
    Maybe he was testing how long it would take to cum using a condom, or like others said no clean up or need for tissues.

Wearing a condom to masturbate? Why not just wear a raincoat while taking a shower?

This is someone elses worry now. Bothered me because never believed reason I was told and off the replies I had a reason not to buy it. The things people will do.

If you were told by a guy that his condom use was for masturbation... he is lying.

I've never heard of using a condom to masturbate, and can't fathom any possible benefit from it. For ease of cleanup?! A paper towel takes care of that.

Not to mention, then you're adding expense to a deed which is free.... Do you know how much condoms are sold for at the stores?

Quote Originally Posted by hatesthis View Post
    This is someone elses worry now. Bothered me because never believed reason I was told and off the replies I had a reason not to buy it. The things people will do.
    Don't get down about it, he did for whatever reasons, and he lied for whatever reasons, doesn't mean you did anything wrong.
    If ****ing others he wouldn't use the cheap condoms anyhow.

Lol @ leaving condoms around for his girl to find. Stupid fukk can't even cheat right

I didn't find them, he told me himself and showed me. I'm not a snoopy girlfriend or I wasn't one, single now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12