+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: should I tell her how i feel?

I agree with the others: on your next date, kiss her. She already knows that you are interested in her, otherwise you wouldn't be going on dates with her. She's just wondering why you haven't kissed her yet. She will think you are not interested and that you're just some weirdo if you don't make a move soon. Don't tell her, show her with a kiss.

Quote Originally Posted by Orioles1744 View Post
    I try to show her that I care I ran all over the place to find something she needed while at work and the day before I took her medicine to work because she didn't feel good. I had someone tell me if I tell her how i feel after 2 weeks that it won't last how do you guys feel about this?
    Those are things that friends would also do for her. You have to show her that you want more then ( and you do that by kissing her. How many people have to tell you that before you understand?

Kiss her and that will make it clear to her what you want with her.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

she did text me yesterday just to let me know she got home on there was a snow storm and she was not sure if she was going to make it home. Would that be a sign that she's interested? I don't text my friends that are girls when I get home.

Are you dim? We have all told you that you need to kiss her. If she moves away, it means she isn't interested. Otherwise, she is interested. Don't wait any longer.

I won't see her until next weekend she's going out west to see family. we are suppose to go bowling when she comes back just the two of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Orioles1744 View Post
    I try to show her that I care I ran all over the place to find something she needed while at work and the day before I took her medicine to work because she didn't feel good. I had someone tell me if I tell her how i feel after 2 weeks that it won't last how do you guys feel about this?
    This is the worst thing you could be doing. Do not tell her how you feel. As the others have said, ask her out and kiss her. And don't wait until the end of the date to do it. There will be no more confusion about where you stand.

Do not do anymore favors for her until you have at least gotten a blowjob.

I know everyone is telling me to kiss her. We won't be able to hangout until next weekend. Should I still text her like I've been doing? I wait and let her text me sometimes which she does mostly late at night which I don't mind. Her friend did ask how I felt about her not sure if I already said that and I said I liked her I heard her friend ran back and told her and she had a big smile on her face.

What you've got in mind is probably good. She's going to be on vacation, so don't text her all day, unless she's the one initiating it.

Ive been letting her do the texting first and she's been doing it Ill text her tonight because she's sick and ill ask how she's feeling.

Don't play games... if you feel like texting her, text her. Be spontaneous and flirty. Just make sure that when you see her next time, you kiss her.

Trust me I'm not playing games. I just let her be the first to text sometimes and if things go well on our next date ill go in for the kiss.

I wasn't telling him to play games, I was telling him to be respectful of vacation time and not monopolize it by texting her all day.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    I wasn't telling him to play games, I was telling him to be respectful of vacation time and not monopolize it by texting her all day.
    I know what you meant. I don't want to bother her when she's visiting family anyway ill just let her text me if she wants to talk.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    I wasn't referring to that post - I agree with that suggestion. I was just advising to not fall into the "trap" of playing games and thinking things like "if she doesn't text me first I'm not going to text her even if I feel like it because then she'll think I'm too clingy" and so on.

Also, the thing about not doing her any more favors until he gets a blowjob - that's playing games, and I don't agree with it. Of course he shouldn't be a doormat, but if he kisses her and they start "formally" dating, I don't see why he should avoid doing nice things for her, provided she does the same for him.

Yeah I realized he posted in between us after I posted.

For me blowjobs and sex typically come before "formally dating", so I agree that if they're clear on what's going on then sure, bend over backwards for her. My point was to make sure he's not being taken advantage of, and for saps like this it often does take a rule like the one I laid out for him.

Is it playing games when a girl puts an arbitrary time period before she'll sleep with a guy?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast